wow.

zookzook melbourneMember Posts: 333
This one is huge for me so its going here rather than in my map... Went to bed last night.... she had handcuffs and a blindfold on my pillow, and then proceeded to break several of her own long standing boundary's in the following HOURS!
mook_zshibariJellyBeanCharlieEliseFromMarsSerenityTenneeamblrgirlAngelinecpbHildaCornersSignorePillolaRossaTiger_Lilynever_againredheaded_womanPurpleBetaGeekffp20RorschachAdamSeleneShepardWinterAdam_SUnBetaMeBlueWolfSmashmaster

Comments

• RebornReborn LondonGold Men Posts: 2,987
    Inquiring minds want to know how you achieved this!
    Enneagram type 5 w6. 
    If I offer lots of advice, it's probably really me giving advice to myself. That always seems to happen. 
    fredless
  • fredlessfredless Silver Member Posts: 2,842
    Reborn said:
    Inquiring minds want to know how you achieved this!
    You started with the end of the story...it would certainly be interesting to hear the beginning and the middle
  • zookzook melbourneMember Posts: 333
    From being awesome! - This event was a big victory after a few smaller ones the last few weeks. This was a little bit of a claim my success and boast for myself. I've been mapping my ass off the last few months and doing a self improvement plan (but essentially half assed compared to the map) the year before finding this place.... As for the actual day I have no idea what brought it on, I was in a terrible sleep deprived mood and full of allergy's in the morning. She suggested we go out for dinner, I sent her a message earlier in the day saying "when we get home tonight a massage would be amazing" half way through dinner she replied "there will be more than that ;)" I honestly can't pick what I did correct on the day, but given where she is in her cycle it was 100% attraction.
    ffp20UnBetaMe
  • zookzook melbourneMember Posts: 333
    My starting place was not great. Once a month duty sex, struggled to get passionate kisses, drive bys got read as covert contracts.. I was in a shitty place from a run of bad jobs, undiagnosed sleep apnea and borderline alcoholism....
    BlueWolf
  • TrumanTruman England, UKSilver Member Posts: 98
    Fantastic :)
    SignorePillolaRossaBlueWolf