A great turn around

BeTheChangeBeTheChange UKSilver Member Posts: 50
After mapping for about 6 weeks I am now back sleeping in the same bed  ;-) as my wife she is buying me presents and she is very affectionate. What a turn around. All of this happened within a week. Just take a look at my triage to see where I was.

But i don't want to be complacent. A great relationship and a great life is much more than what happens in the bedroom. It involves all the elements I have included in my MAP and more probably. Thanks for all your support so far and thanks to Athol. The journey though continues. I have in my mind to really succeeded at work, to be a much better dad, to have lots of adventures with my wife and to be a much better husband. Oh and to be a successful musician and song writer.

Mapping has helped definitely. If I hadn't been mapping I would still be where I was three months ago. And since I believe all good things are of God - I thank God as well since I've been praying for and believing this.

I thought about not writing this leaving it three months or so to see how things are then. But decided to write about what is an amazing change.

Cheers BeTheChange
SignorePillolaRossaShepardKen220NeverSleptOnTheCouchTenneeSmashmaster

Comments

• nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    @BeTheChange ;
    keep posting and keep mapping. Then in a year from now, come back and re-read all your posts. It's a real eye opener when you do. 

That said, I think I'll dig around and see if I can find my very first post and do a little reading myself.