Best Suits for IOI

13»

Comments

• ScarletScarlet Category Moderator** Posts: 7,542
    Yes.  Every man should have a well fitting suit - not just certain kinds of men.  A fitted suit makes every man look better, just like an appropriate bra and hairstyle makes every woman look better.  It's not something you have to earn by being a certain weight or shape. 
    Speak your truth. 
    AngelineKattEliseTemplar
  • TemplarTemplar WashingtonSilver Member Posts: 3,371
    I agree that every man should have at least one suit. Make sure the cut and color are flattering to your particulars. Having a tailored suit makes a difference, especially for the guys with a mid-section larger than chest. Non-tailored suits can look like circus tents. 
    One note - there will be the times where some guy is better looking, more buff, etc. Being confidant and comfortable in your own skin will make all the difference. Don't feel lesser just because someone like that is around. 
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    Allow me to second this ^.  I once (sadly, they both finally bit the dust) had 2 HSM Golds made this way, literally custom cut and I picked everything out.  HSM had their own tailors in the store.  Even had my name embroidered on the inside coat pocket.  The two nicest, most luxurious, gorgeous suits I have ever owned.  And I have since paid more at BB or the like for suits.  Nothing has come close to those.

Thanks for the idea SF...eyes are now peeled for once of these again. 
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
  • AdamBeckerAdamBecker TX, USAGold Men Posts: 131
    @sf64 - cool suggestion. More than I'd planned to spend for my 179lb milestone. But might be right for celebrating when I get down to 165 lbs. 
    Tenneemaverick