We-Vibe Feedback?

BeansBeans Member Posts: 427
I just ordered a We Vibe 4+ to try something new with my wife. I've seen a few comments on it in various threads...but hoping to get more feedback on what to anticipate? Online reviews are all over the map.
Tagged:

Comments

• RicoRico ArribaSilver Member Posts: 1,284
    edited March 17
    We've got the 3, and it's OK. It's typically used as a last resort if she's not in the mood.  The standard "slow" setting works best for her.  Using it together has proven to be a bit tricky, and not terribly enjoyable.
  • LadyOrTheTygerLadyOrTheTyger EarthSilver Member Posts: 892
    I had one and never used it.  Didn't seem to be worth the purchase price.  
  • BeansBeans Member Posts: 427
    Rico said:
    We've got the 3, and it's OK. It's typically used as a last resort if she's not in the mood.  The standard "slow" setting works best for her.  Using it together has proven to be a bit tricky, and not terribly enjoyable.
    When you say it's been a bit tricky, in what way?
  • EightbitEightbit DruidiaGold Men Posts: 2,410
    Used twice, rubbed me raw, didn't do much for her.  Really expensive waste for us, but we may be an anomaly.  It's a great idea.
    Insert witty, insightful signature here.
    Eightbit said:
    Used twice, rubbed me raw, didn't do much for her.  Really expensive waste for us, but we may be an anomaly.  It's a great idea.
    I see. Fortunately cost isn't a concern as I'm essentially getting it for free (using shopping points).

Did you use Lube with it?
  • EightbitEightbit DruidiaGold Men Posts: 2,410
    edited March 17
    Lube is pretty much a constant with us lol
    Insert witty, insightful signature here.
  • CharlieCharlie Earthquake country Silver Member Posts: 442
    It was kind of cool for me having W's V vibrate during PIV, but it didn't do anything for her, so it hasn't seen much use. A big YMMV on this one. Some love it. For others, it does nothing. 
    edited March 19
    I'm going to copy and paste my experience from another thread:

"So we tried it and she liked it...it was awkward because we were trying different positions and figuring it out...but overall it was comfortable for both of us. We used it for a good 30 minutes, but somehow along the way we lost the remote in the sheets and she ended up finishing with her fingers. Right after she O'd, we quickly moved to doggy (without the vibe) and went at it like rabbits...she usually has no response or reaction during PIV, but this time she was moaning as if another O was arriving but once I heard that I couldn't hold it. I swear she was close to having a PIV O....which makes this one of the most fun lovemaking we've had in years. Eventhough she didn't O from the wevibe, she said it's a keeper and thanked me for finding a new way to spice things up."
    SerenityAngelineMaria
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    I'm wondering about the Hitachi Wand??
    I've also read the We-Vibe isn't worth it

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

fordsvt said:
    I'm wondering about the Hitachi Wand??
    I've also read the We-Vibe isn't worth it
    In our case it's worth it. My W likes simultaneous clitoral+G-spot stimulation, so it worked for us. I think for the bad reviews I've seen folks either like a different type of stimulation or bought it just for the app which is apparently clunky (we haven't tried that feature yet).
    [Deleted User]
  • Hated it!  :(  Used it once and never again -- it rubbed right against my pubic bone and was not comfortable. Just couldn't get into the groove with it, no matter how we adjusted it.  Oh, well! Live and learn.

But we have a dozen other vibrator/style toys that are awesome. My favorite brand is Lelo -- their toys are well-made and sexy and work quite well for me & my hubs.  I also have the Hitachi wand. It's good but super strong, and sometimes awkward to use. 

I read lots of reviews of the WeVibe before I got it. It seemed like people either loved it or hated it.  Maybe it's because it's a "wearable" and your body is either shaped in a way that fits it well, or it isn't.

• CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    You know I have a Hitachi wand and like it as we have different attachments that go on it also so it's versatile but it is big and awkward at times I wish there was something a bit smaller bUT  with alot of vibration . Sometimes I need strong and sometimes I don't . Can anyone suggest a pretty powerful one that is not so big? Plus they do tend to get hot sometimes course they have been going for a while when they do
  • CharlieCharlie Earthquake country Silver Member Posts: 442
    edited June 8
    @CallmeCat, I got my W a we-vibe tango. It's small, lipstick sized, but quite powerful and rumbly. My W lines it, and she's only ever looked one other toy (a rabbit type vibe). 
  • leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
    edited June 11
    Skip the we vibe. Get a sensual Pointe bullet.

It's incredible. Small enough to use during piv and the tip of it warms up. Best thing made.

https://www.amazon.com/Sensuelle-Rechargeable-Function-Bullet-Purple/dp/B00EKH8O8E
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @leoslayer went and peeked at Amazon has pretty good reviews may have to try it :p
  • leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
    CallmeCat said:
    @leoslayer went and peeked at Amazon has pretty good reviews may have to try it

Every single girl I've personally played with that uses  mine or buys one loves it. I've never met a girl that's tried it and not liked it.
    fordsvtSignorePillolaRossa
  • Adam_SAdam_S Queenslander!Silver Member Posts: 1,893

On the subject of we-vibes...

We recently acquired one and have had a fair amount of fun with it. The only problem is the damn thing keeps falling out at the most inopportune moments. Any tips at all?

"But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love." - Bill Hicks