Ivy's MAP

13»

Comments

• IvyIvy Member Posts: 83
    I had a situation with DH I'm not sure if I handled right yesterday. When he got home from work yesterday I invited him to come with me to take DD3 to an indoor playground before her doctor's appt.  He said yes and proceeded to start doing something I'd asked if he could do about 4 days prior. 
    I told him if he wanted to come we'd need to leave because there was an appointment afterwards. 
    When we got there he got pissed because you have to be in socks in the play area and said he wouldn't take his shoes off. I told him he had to or he'd have to stay in the waiting area. He stomped around, yelled that he'd just leave and slammed the door on his way outside. I just went and paid for our daughter to play and didn't follow him. He came back about 10 min later and sat in the entry area until it was time to go. 
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    I think you did fine. Other than telling him the children's time out area is in the car (NOT advising that for real lol) I don't see how you could have done anything different. Why did you invite him?
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    LeticiaBeatriceamblrgirlShepard
  • IvyIvy Member Posts: 83
    @Angeline he has complained that I'm always too busy and don't spend time with him. ( I go to the gym too much and at night instead of watching Netflix for 3 hours with him I do things I want to do or need to be done in the house). Yesterday was my only day off and I had things to do but was trying to acquiesce to his request to spend time with him. He's also usually a lot of fun at kids activities when I can get him to go with us. 
    CartB4HorseAngeline