My man feels bad and I want us to get past this

Comments

• WendyGWendyG "northeast"Silver Member Posts: 10

Who ended the fling between you and douche?
    Things fizzled out pretty quick. He was all about and only about sex. He was also all about sexual stuff other than backdoor. I went along for the ride and I then realized that it was getting him off in a big way but didn't do it for me.  When I met my now fiance I stopped returning the douche's texts and calls. He was kind of persistent but I told him I'd met somebody new and that was it. 
    MiddleManamblrgirl42andatowelmaverick
  • WendyGWendyG "northeast"Silver Member Posts: 10

fordsvt said:
    Put him at ease.  That guy is a clown.  You're with him now so ramp it up. 
    Sexy bedtime attire and stiletto heels then rock his world.  Show him he's the one period. 

FOR SURE !!

I just don't want my fiance to think less of me if I start gettingh all wild and crazy, so maybe gradually - if that makes sense.
    Pen_and_Sword
  • MrGrimmMrGrimm Silver Member Posts: 971
    Was anyone else within ear shot of the party conversation? If so, along with what has already been said, he may also be embarrassed about others hearing and wondering if this will happen again at some other party.
    TemplarMiddleManamblrgirl42andatowel
  • RebornReborn LondonGold Men Posts: 2,987
    What SMan said!

I've seen this too.  I actually think it's not all that unusual.
    I've had an "ex" try that manouvre on me - I didn't let it work. 

What Persephone said is also helpful.Guilt is not the point. 
    The point is, is the fiance as pyhsically desirable as the ex?

Men don't like to hear this, but it's true: there are consequences to having no game. 
    You could frame it to your fiance as "you're actually more attractive than him, but you need to learn more game".  
    Enneagram type 5 w6. 
    If I offer lots of advice, it's probably really me giving advice to myself. That always seems to happen. 
    PersephoneCrashaxeMiddleManjon
This discussion has been closed.