LTR let a co-worker kiss her. How to best blow up the situation.

2»

Comments

• TemplarTemplar WashingtonSilver Member Posts: 3,371
    Athol_Kay said:

I bumped to Silver and moved the thread to 911.

The obvious question is whether or not there's a plan for either one of you to be moving to where the other lives. Currently the OM sees her twice as much as you do - you see her on average 10 days a month and he sees her 20 days a month.

It's one thing to break up the affair situation, but the another thing is actually making your relationship functional again.

Quoted so that you re-read it. This is the bigger picture. 
    AngelineKickboxeramblrgirl
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    I've read Rollo's articles as well as most on here. Rolls speaks to mostly dating, but does not speak to long term relationships. Welcome to MMSL. Mate guarding in a dating relationship is not as important as a long term relationship. You will see many of the other sites call guys not confident or weak if they mate guard.

Here on MMSL mate guarding is key. Essentially, you are dumb if you aren't. There's so much more at stake in a long term relationship hence why mate guarding is needed.

Im not clear if you wanted to stay with her or cut and run. Either way you need to mate guard. Whether it's salvaging this relationship or starting your next. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
  • RemusRemus NY,NYSilver Member Posts: 382
    I'll speak from personal experience,  long distance only works if you have a strong relationship beforehand and you have agreed on a finite end time at which you will be together.
  • thisisjenthisisjen Silver Member Posts: 1,164
    Long distance is not for the faint of heart.   It's doable.....but not easy.   I was in one for 5 years.  It did end in marriage.