How Do I Tell My GF She's Too Skinny?

2»

Comments

• CountryDudeCountryDude ThailandMember Posts: 115
    Athol_Kay said:

Totally missed that she was Thai. They do tend toward being slimmer than the rest of us "normal" people.

What's her size measurements and height?

She's 155cm tall.

26 inch waist

Fairly straight body type (so her hips and bust are not a lot wider than her waist.)
  • MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
    Honestly, that sounds to me as if she is merely very slim, but not pathologically underweight. Especially given her ethnicity.
    Just for reference: I weigh about 50kg, am 167 cm tall and my waist is 25.5 inches. I'm an hourglass shape though.
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want us to be unapologetically feminine, be unapologetically masculine.
    forestleaf
    Maria said:
    Honestly, that sounds to me as if she is merely very slim, but not pathologically underweight. Especially given her ethnicity.
    Just for reference: I weigh about 50kg, am 167 cm tall and my waist is 25.5 inches. I'm an hourglass shape though.

Yeah, probably.

Also, when I say she is fairly straight shape, actually her shoulders are probably wider than her hips- so she is more like an downward triangle (which is maybe why her chest looks skinnier)
    So just an update.

She got her tooth out and she was fine. Nothing unusual this time, I don't think. The bleeding stopped within a few hours.
    AngelineMariaHildaCorners
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    I am really glad to hear that! That was the part that concerned me the most.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    CountryDudeTemplarMaria
    Just an update.

People here don't test for worms or parasites because it requires 3 separate stool examinations and is only 50% accurate anyway.

If you are high risk for worms you just routinely deworm, like you would for your pet.

They used to do it a lot when my GF was a child. But its has been a long long time since she last done it. This place isn't such high risk anymore.

Anyway, I recommended we deworm and I went to the pharmacy for the medicine. It's only a 3 day course.

Anyway, she is halfway through the course now and she just told me she feels and hears activity in her gut, like worms or something.

ElisePen_and_Sword
  • EANxEANx Local GroupSilver Member Posts: 509
    It's only been another 10 days but have you noticed any change? How is her activity level? I've noticed that people that can't sit still tend to be thin, even gaunt. Is she the type that can't sit through a movie?
    She likes to be active, but she also spends plenty of time lazing around.

No change.