Extremely High Drive - Him Not So Much

Comments

• fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    if his initiations are weak and Beta then he needs to step up and hit them hard.  I figured that out awhile ago.  That's why my wife wasn't attached either.  
    Since coming to the forum I learned to Alpha the sex initiations and what a world of difference.  Other blogs too.  Women like bad boys who can make them O. Talk dirty and perform.  Not men who are snippy needy and cynical.  That doesn't work. 

Whats he like?  Take charge or wait ?   

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

• Husband3point0Husband3point0 Gold Men Posts: 3,294
    edited June 13
    If he's reading things that you're giving him and actually putting it to use, then you sound like an optimal case for the "Just Fuck Me" solution. Give him that book. 

Then, sit back and enjoy. ;)
    TenneeCallmeCatCartB4Horse
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @Serenity no that must have been someone else post my husband has not had his checked . He has a doctors appt to get set up with a new pcp but not till the first of august that's as soon as he could get in. Now to get him to ask for the test. I am sure they will send us to a lab for the blood work as it seems most are doing that around here so all he really needs to say is I want my testosterone  checked right or is there a specific type of t test he should ask for? Assuming I can get him to ask. He still has weight to loose but he is working on it and at 62 it comes off a bit slowly. We are a work in progress but we are having sex now so that's a good thing. Usually twice a week sometimes three times and then sometimes when we have alot going on maybe once. He does seem to initiate better when it has been a few days inbetween. I have tried to take everyone's advice on OI and not being too :available. Sometimes that is hard and I get why it is hard for either sex. I caved last week though as I was just horney as all get out so I walked by and slightly pulled my shorts down so he could read my "fuck me friday" message on the back of my panties and he said well I know what day it is and what I am going to do which lead to a good session.
    TenneeShepard
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @Serenity oh that's okay but I did read that link on edging ,very interesting.
  • SerenitySerenity Senior Moderator** Posts: 11,358
    Total testosterone and possibly estradiol (estrogen) are really all you need for now. You just need to see if it's even a thing. 

CallmeCat said:

He has a doctors appt to get set up with a new pcp but not till the first of august that's as soon as he could get in. Now to get him to ask for the test. I am sure they will send us to a lab for the blood work as it seems most are doing that around here so all he really needs to say is I want my testosterone  checked right or is there a specific type of t test he should ask for?
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    After re-reading the links from Serenity I will change my drive bys from pats on the butt and other light measures to more direct, aggressive drive bys.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

• frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    edited June 21
    Good for you!!!!  It may have hurt his feelings, but the butt smell was bad enough that you felt the need to roll down the window in the car.  You might be a super smeller (also, if you are you could have a lucrative career), but I'm guessing anyone would have noticed.

It's a lot easier to get drive-by's going if you're in the same house fairly often.

BeatriceMrsJonAngeline
  • DonaldDouglassDonaldDouglass Scottsdale Member Posts: 21
    You gotta wonder how many other people have been smelling his butt stink. Your input may well improve his social and professional life across the board...
    SignorePillolaRossafrillyfunHowlAtTheMoon
  • mrsthingmrsthing New YorkMember Posts: 258
    @frillyfun - I guess I did not think about how all the traveling was impacting this.  I thought - oh, I have been gone for a week, of course he will want to be with me!  But for him, he said he felt disconnected from me b/c I was gone so much.  One month for 3 straight weeks.  I won't share what I do for work but it does in very large part involve my nose. :wink:

@DonaldDouglass I know.  In the past, there wasn't butt stink but there was BO, super greasy hair, ripped and stained clothes, a crazy beard with food in it.  I tried to very gently tell him and he'd get very upset.  To the point that friends of both mine and his came to me and talked about it. That all stopped but then this showed up!

When we were dating and before marriage it was not like this.  He was well groomed, smelled great.  He worked a corporate job too, so he had to keep on top of things I guess.

I was able to change the above things (although I do catch the occasional stained top which I point out - he can choose to take it off or not, and usually he will)

My H now works with his hands and has all kinds of new hobbies that involve the same, so he gets sweaty. So it makes sense but still - yuck.
    Cocaine tester for an international drugs cartel?  Not even close but I bet that pays way better!
    amblrgirlcodename_duchess
  • leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
    Are you a Nose?
    Not a nose, I wish!  Don't want to share too much though.