Starting my map

2»

Comments

• CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    Amazing success here.  You start this thread on June 8th and by the 21st you're getting laid like tile.....

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

• beribbonedberibboned caMember Posts: 359
    You and your wife might enjoy taking a free enneagram personality test to try to understand each other better. You sound like a type 7. My husband is a type 7 so my congratulations and sympathy to your wife. Your jail time even if very brief probably shook up her trust in you. 
    mrnicks
  • mrnicksmrnicks Silver Member Posts: 46
    Amazing success here.  You start this thread on June 8th and by the 21st you're getting laid like tile.....
    Yeah, I just put forth a lot of effort.  And It helps that I know my wife really well.  We weren't in really bad shape.  She was just in misery at her job and overwhelmed with the kids.  I stepped in and slapped on my captains hat and everything kind of fell in place.  And it's not all about sex.  I know that after having a ton of it your D*%# hurts and you're both actually kind of tired.  But, at night even if we don't have sex we lay with each other and enjoy that.  

I think you just just have to maintain confidence hit every obstacle head on and just live life.  I'm very guilty of what I call pit bull mode.  I get locked on to home projects and work and don't see anything happening around me.  I'm working on getting that in control.
    You and your wife might enjoy taking a free enneagram personality test to try to understand each other better. You sound like a type 7. My husband is a type 7 so my congratulations and sympathy to your wife. Your jail time even if very brief probably shook up her trust in you. 
    I'll check it, type 7 huh?  Jail time was extremely brief and I was very young and so was She.  Young men are very prone to do very stupid things.   Since then I have complete control, am a loving husband and father and have a good career.  
    edited June 23

I took the test @74% I'm type 1 Orderliness    Or what I call Pit Bull mode.   ;) 
    I actually find this outcome to be very accurate.  I am a engineer. >:) 

Can't wait to show my wife, I guarantee she'll laugh and agree.  I'm also going to have her take it.   

Thanks for bringing this up.  This was part of my problem, I get too focused and don't help her.  But, I'm helping now and it's getting a lot better.  Don't worry I'm still a bad boy at heart.  I just bring that out in the bedroom. 

Enneagram Test Results
    Type 1 Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||| 30%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Your main type is 1
    Your variant is self pres
    Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
    Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com
    Turns out She is Type 6 with a close second of Type 1.    
    Wife got a new job.  Things are pretty good.