Shit my wife says....

CavemanCaveman In my cave down the blockMember Posts: 64
I thought I'd start a discussion that we could keep adding to about things our wives say and the cocky comebacks we say to deflect. This should be fun.

The other day CW said she had a dream where I cheated on her...again (she seems to have these type of dreams at least once a month). Anyway in this one she says I was sucking some chick's tits right in front of her. She said in her dream she was pissed! I replied by saying that she have to at least admire the balls it took to suck some random tits right in front of her face...she was not amused lmao.

Keep this going fellas. 
frillyfun

Comments

• LHKLHK USASilver Member Posts: 319
    Damn.  I was hoping i could fill it with "blonde moment" comments.  I could break the internet with all the content I have for that one

BTW, Blonde is an attitude not a color. Totally got slapped for that one once.

LHK
    TenneeAngelinefrillyfunKatt
  • growingafamilygrowingafamily chicagoSilver Member Posts: 1,841
    Oh I can't wait to see if my H uses this thread!
    frillyfunAngeline42andatowel
  • frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    The cheating dream leaves me in bad shape for a couple of days.  Treat it like a loyalty test.
    AngelineamblrgirlJellyBeanElise
  • cxagentcxagent TexasSilver Member Posts: 147
    She tells you about a cheating dream.  Sounds like a good chance to agree and amplify. ;-)  I have so many comments but I will let you fill in the blank.
  • CavemanCaveman In my cave down the blockMember Posts: 64
    Keep em coming folks. But for the life of me I can't see her dream being a loyalty test but then again I ain't so good with these test yet.
  • CavemanCaveman In my cave down the blockMember Posts: 64
    This just happened. Earlier this week there was a naked bike ride event in the city just south of me. I was joking with my wife that I missed that event but would have been arrested for displaying a "python" in public. My wife laughed and agreed. Then my 9 year old son innocently asked me why? I replied in a joking manner to him that python, black mambas, etc. are not allowed in public. My wife was in the kitchen beating some eggs and stepped into the living room still beating the eggs mind you and said,"What you father is talking about is..." and I cut her off and said just leave it alone hun. Of course my son was left hanging but we all had a good laugh about it.
    Templar
  • Mr_SharpMr_Sharp New MexicoSilver Member Posts: 27
    My wife went to the gym with me for the first time in years.  She started on the treadmill on the slowest setting.

Fifteen minutes of slow walking later she says "I get a better workout when I'm at at work than doing this."

I wish i could say I had something funny to come back with but I came up blank, and It didn't impress her when I pointed out she could increase the speed settings.  I need to put some witty comebacks in my quiver! 
    CartB4Horse
  • nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    Ya, I wish my days were that slow at work :)
    CartB4HorseSignorePillolaRossaMr_Sharpfrillyfun
  • LittlejoeLittlejoe TexasSilver Member Posts: 151
    edited June 17
    So, our sex life started to decline quite a while back...one of the things my wife said when it started down was that she had dreamed I was letting other people watch us have sex...She thought the dream might have been from God and pretty much believed it was true.  We didn't have a lock on our bedroom door at the time so I installed one...she still insisted I had let others watch...BSC?  How do you compete with a dream from God?
  • codename_duchesscodename_duchess AustraliaSilver Member Posts: 222
    Littlejoe said:
      How do you compete with a dream from God?
    Pharoah's dream about the seven cows wasn't to be taken literally. Obviously it means something else. I'm sure that you can find a translation that fits.
    LittlejoeShepardBlackwulf
  • DiggerDigger MichiganSilver Member Posts: 54
    "Uggggh, you're such a man." Said in annoyance after I pushed through some hamster BS and got her to engage in some sex having'.
    AngelineSignorePillolaRossaShepard
  • RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953
    "Man, your wife is nucking futs"

From W during discussion of her imaginary doc diagnosis vs what the doc actually said. 

At least she knows she's crazy, that's a battle I've been fighting for a long time. 
    give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    SignorePillolaRossaAngeline
  • Husband3point0Husband3point0 Gold Men Posts: 3,294
    Saving time: http://www.oed.com/
    42andatowel
  • nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    edited July 19
    I don't think I'll ever eat cherries again. My wife was sitting down eating a bowl of cherries. She lifted one up and held it upside down by the stem and said to me, "doesn't this look like the head of a cock?"
    my response, "yep, now I'll never eat those again, thanks!
    Do they have fruit that looks like a pussy?"
    AngelineShepardIrishGypsy