Second knuckle wound with infection

SlipangleSlipangle MichiganSilver Member Posts: 1,544
I'm not even sure what terminology is for this. A week ago I got a scrape in a left hand index knuckle. It blistered and erupted with puss. Now something similar is happening on my right thumb. The area gets itchy.

I've been working on my car air conditioning, but no refrigerant yet. This is very unusual, I've had scrapes and cuts in the presence of all kinds of shit from cars many times before but never an infected eruption like this.

It's not a big deal, just want to get an opinion if this pattern merits concern. I have had vertigo when I lay down for about 3 weeks, seen the dr. And I'm taking antivert, he thinks it's a viral inner ear inflammation. All I can think of is maybe the prescription is making my reaction to scrapes different. Any thoughts? 

Out of town this week so an appointment with my dr. Is not an option, then after I get back we're getting married Saturday. Would be nice to have this cleared up by then. 

IrishGypsy

Comments

• frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    It could be a reaction to the antibiotics.  Doxycycline made me itch all over, and left giant welts when I itched.
    Tennee