Online Adult Toy Store

MagnumMagnum A Good PlaceSilver Member Posts: 431
where do you shop for dildos, vibrators, restraints, etc.?  Is there any place that's particularly good in terms of shipping, selection and customer service?

"Stop aspiring to be anyone other than your own best self: for that does fall within your control."

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    I've used Amazon, Liberator Store, and good old Walmart :)
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    SaigoTakamoriJREB357
  • LadyOrTheTygerLadyOrTheTyger EarthSilver Member Posts: 892
    Adam and Eve dot com for their return policy.  I bought a vibe described as water proof. It died in a little over a month and they let me return it. 
    JREB357RebuildingHusband
  • frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    Amazon, extreme restraints.com and good old eBay.  eBay has really good deals.
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    Amazon and Adam&Eve. We bought there brand hitachi vibe and it quit working ;) and they sent a new one and said it had a lifetime guarantee, I was like what, really? And they ship in a plain box
    JREB357
  • never_againnever_again CanadaSilver Member Posts: 1,372
    I've not checked out the sites mentioned by others, but eBay has quite a selection.
    The man who gives his woman everything ends up with nothing. Not even the woman.
  • StikkyEbiStikkyEbi Member Posts: 11
    Magnum said:
    where do you shop for dildos, vibrators, restraints, etc.?  Is there any place that's particularly good in terms of shipping, selection and customer service?

adam and eve is the best place and you can usually find coupons to use as well. Crilla's is more high end luxury stuff and more expensive.
    DaddyOh