Bring on the Alpha

CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
Alpha, yes it is a real turn on for me and who knew? I have just figured this out the last few months trying to get our sex life back on track. Getting through to my husband of course is another challenge all together. We have made some progress but not nearly enough for me. We seem to be using lots of toys in the bedroom lately which is fine as its hard for me to have an O without lots of stimulation so for the most part I am good with it, his hands however sometimes is all I want but I have an issue getting there, but he seems bound and determined for me to have an O every time we have sex. It doesn't always happen but I keep trying to get it a crossed that it is not always my goal. The other day when we were about to get to it he says whats your pleasure today? basically asking me what toys I wanted and I  just looked at him and said whats your pleasure lets let it be about that! Then I said do what you want and make yourself the priority which actually would really turn me of if he just grabbed me and did what he wanted for his pleasure.  He has been working a little better with the responsive desire but has a ways to go. So yesterday we headed to the bedroom had been having an adult beverage or two and he did not ask what I wanted he just went over to the toy box and got out what he wanted to and headed for the bed. Then he began with the foreplay and it was getting steamy and he finishes the drink and says to me I am going to make us another drink and your going to stroke my cock while I do it. I almost fell over, shocked the shit out of me but turned me on like no other, he was still half dressed and I was naked and I said but I am naked and he said so, so I just followed him to the kitchen and did what he asked while he was fixing the drink and it had me hornier than hell, just that pure dominance of the request did more than 20 minutes of foreplay with a vibe would have, so I am stroking him while he is slowly making the drink of course and I just rubbed up and down on his leg too and pressed my boobs on his back and needless to say that session was awesome and I had an O that was so intense and I know it was just because my state of arousal was so high after that little session in the kitchen.  He was more dominant in the actual act too as he said I am gonna tit fuck you so get up on that pillow and I just did as he asked, wow, getting me all worked up just thinking about how it went down. Now to just get him to do more of that YES PlEASE!!!!  :p

TenneefrillyfunSignorePillolaRossaShepardMarianever_againamblrgirlJREB357Crashaxe[Deleted User]Tiger_LilyUnBetaMeMiddleManIrishGypsyffp20

Comments

• dalefdalef Silver Member Posts: 1,963
    I hope you told him what you just told us!
    CrashaxeMiddleManffp20amblrgirl
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @dalef No I haven't but need too somehow express my joy of the dominance. Guess I just need to let hum know it was a +10
  • CrashaxeCrashaxe Partytown, which is wherever I am.Gold Men Posts: 1,243
    CallmeCat said:
    @dalef No I haven't but need too somehow express my joy of the dominance. Guess I just need to let hum know it was a +10
    Most guys don't catch women's subtleties well.

Tell him exactly what you said in this thread about how and why what he did really pegged your arousal meter.

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.” General James Mattis, USMC

Pen_and_SwordCallmeCatMiddleMan
  • UnBetaMeUnBetaMe Through The GatesMember Posts: 1,211
    Crashaxe said:
    CallmeCat said:

Tell him exactly what you said in this thread about how and why what he did really pegged your arousal meter.
    This idea shouldn't need a bigger sales job, but let me give it one anyway, just in case. (This goes out to every other woman reading this thread too btw.)

If you want your panties melted and he hasn't been doing it, and then he finally does one night. Then, your best shot at getting it repeated is to state explicitly what made them melt. 

If your H doesn't melt your panties, then there are really two main reasons: (a) he isn't trying or (b) he doesn't know. The first is on him, but the second is on you. 
    +1. 
    SignorePillolaRossaMiddleMan
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Crashaxe said:
    CallmeCat said:

This idea shouldn't need a bigger sales job, but let me give it one anyway, just in case. (This goes out to every other woman reading this thread too btw.)

If you want your panties melted and he hasn't been doing it, and then he finally does one night. Then, your best shot at getting it repeated is to state explicitly what made them melt. 

If your H doesn't melt your panties, then there are really two main reasons: (a) he isn't trying or (b) he doesn't know. The first is on him, but the second is on you. 
    Ba Bam
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    MiddleManAngelineamblrgirl
  • MikeOriely81MikeOriely81 Seattle, WAMember Posts: 11
    NICE!  Well done.  And sounds like he'll be very happy to do that again.  I know my wife and I also went through this a little.  I've always been a very giving lover and can make her O several times a session easy.  Which was great at first, but like you, she really started to get excited about the idea of being used and taken a little.  It was actually a harder shift for me than I thought, because its about me taking my pleasure regardless of hers.

Its not all the time with us.. but now sometimes when i'm feeling spicy.. i'll take her hand and put it down my pants... making her stroke me.. and things lead up from there.  And the other night she was cookign dinner and I just wanted her right then and there.. i went over.. shut off the stove and oven.. bend her over the counter, pulled down her pants.. fingered her from behind while pulling her hair back and then just took her right there... finished and went back to what i was doing.  She loved it haha.

Sorry.. anyway.. trust me.. sounds like you showed him that you liked it.. so id expect more of the same :)  cheers
    [Deleted User]CallmeCatTenneeamblrgirl
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @MikeOriely81 so you had dessert before dinner huh? Yes I am not sure I would want that dominant action all the time but it definately cranked  my gears and was great and I did tell him so I hope that continues. But it is a turn on in my brain to just feel like he is taking me for his pleasure and what's wrong with that? All I know if I keep my lizard brain out of the bedroom it is way more enjoyable
     :D 
  • MikeOriely81MikeOriely81 Seattle, WAMember Posts: 11
    @CallmeCat, exactly.. not all the time at all... in fact pretty rare.. I think thats part of it.. its suprising when it happens.
    CallmeCat