Can't Keep up. Ladies Opinions Needed.

2»

Comments

• fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    How old is the new GF?  Wow four times a day?

So how many shots were fired Saturday?
    shooting blanks yet??   :wink:

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

• leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
    I just realized I didn't answer the question @fordsvt.

She is 47 10 months older than me. 
    UnBetaMefordsvt
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    Wow dude.  Not sure how u keep up to that pace but good on you. She's very attracted for sure that's an understatement.  
    Is the relationship just sex or is the other parts fulfilled too? 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

• georgegeorge Silver Member Posts: 1,514
    I feel that science has a responsibility to analyze her DNA and understand her superpowers.  
    42andatowel
  • EANxEANx Local GroupSilver Member Posts: 509
    frillyfun said:
    One trick you might try is detumescing her pelvis when you're done.  Blood flows in to get everything going, and it tends to stick around in some people.  If you press the palm of your hand gently on her pubis it helps calm things down.
    I've previously posted, asking why some women will occasionally, after sex, grab my hand and place it low on their belly. There was never an answer but I think this might be it, thank you.
    frillyfunShepard
  • YyyYyy USAMember Posts: 3
    u don't have to get off every time b her boy toy and edge then fuck all through day
  • StikkyEbiStikkyEbi Member Posts: 11
    Maybe you should try buying some sexy toys together. Some massage oils, some scented lubes, a vibrator for her clitoris, and a thicker one to use on the inside. Using those and playing with her not just her playing by herself and still having sex once or twice a day with some cunnilingus and use of your fingers should allow you to get her to orgasm and hopefully be satisfied. Sometimes orgasm isn't enough to make a woman feel satisfied and that's okay. You just have to keep having her orgasm until she satisfied and that should buy you some time. Sex toys can be almost as satisfying as sex with a man for ladies. Usually the only reason toys aren't as good as actual sex is due to the closeness you can feel to the person you're having the sex with. Hopefully this can be remedied to an extent by dirty talk with toys and cuddling and talking afterwards.