Shopping for clothes online (petites and others)

2»

Comments

• HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    Home from my shopping ... 2 pairs of wide leg pants in two different styles and 2 pairs of undies, plus a shirt for the Ensign.

My Uniqlo didn't have any dresses that I could find, even though they're online.

The pants shopping came at just the right time, as I had a "wardrobe malfunction" at work ... the crotch area of the linen pants I had on disintegrated! I've been having that problem with linen lately ... I love the fabric, but it doesn't love me. Fortunately the holes were hard to see, and a couple of band-aids held the fabric together.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    quanyinBeatriceTiger_Lily
  • JellyBeanJellyBean Sunny SoCalGold Women Posts: 5,054
    That happened to me the last time I wore linen pants, too. They were ridiculously expensive from Anthropologie and they ripped at the crotch the first time I wore them. :disappointed:
    Enneagram type 9w1
    HildaCorners
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    These didn't rip ... the fabric looked like it was dissolving!

Fortunately the pants were old and not the best fit. [I'm still ramping my work wardrobe back up from my "starving divorced housewife" days.]

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    CallmeCat