Ladies: Desire for Sex or Sex+Orgasm?

BeansBeans Member Posts: 427
I know this question has probably been asked in more ways than one but I can't find specifically what I'm asking.

Ladies: When you're in the mood, green...hoping your spouse initiates, etc.....is your desire just for sex (eg. the closeness with your partner) or sex with an orgasm (eg. the release)?

Comments

• LadyOrTheTygerLadyOrTheTyger EarthSilver Member Posts: 892
    Orgasm.  
    Rockstar
  • BeansBeans Member Posts: 427
    edited August 16
    even thinking this question up in your head is a pretty strong indicator that you are in her frame instead of in your own ... the answers you seek are not in this thread ... the answers you'll get in this thread are an illusion when it comes to your marriage

i get it, i've been there ... but it's the wrong track
    You're right...I wouldn't even try to deny it. I've mentioned in my threads that I let it get to me and I need to stop letting it bother me (I'm working on that), she doesn't know this and I don't bring it up or let on that I feel a certain way when she can't because I don't want her to feel pressured.

The conflict I have is that I enjoy making her orgasm (which doesn't come easy for her, no pun intended)...that is what turns me on, it's a big part of my "sexual flavor" if that is the right way to call it. I've always been this way since I've been sexually active, so would that still be considered not in my frame? 

What led to my question is that I feel like I've been missing some greens now that things are improving for us. I don't want to continue missing these and her feeling rejected when I'm always down for a quickie...but most of the time I would want more (but she may not need/want more), so I was curious to hear some perspectives knowing full well that they may not apply in my case.
    UnBetaMe
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    Beans said:
    Ladies: When you're in the mood, green...hoping your spouse initiates, etc.....is your desire just for sex (eg. the closeness with your partner) or sex with an orgasm (eg. the release)?
    Yes.

Heads, both, tails, sex only.

Seriously, even though it's been a while for me, when I was Green in my previous 127 marriages, I wanted to be taken. I like Rough (well, more than my husbands did), and wanted the roughness.

I orgasm easily so that wasn't an issue. But when I didn't O, I was just as happy if I felt aggressively desired. And if it was a soft, sensuous love-making session, the Os just didn't matter.

If the above doesn't make sense, watch Athol's video on the 6 brands of sexuality. What we ladies like won't help you unless you give your Lady the brand(s) of sex she likes best.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
  • leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
    Ok I'm not a girl but I don't really recall any of the women I've had sex with going ok I don't want to cum.

Who would honestly? Make them cum everytime and just eliminate the question.
    Redfordfordsvt
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @SignorePillolaRossa omg I wish I could show that post to my hubby. He gets so darn focused on me having an O everytime that it actually puts pressure on me and I feel that they can be harder to reach. Your wife sounds alot like me as I wish I could O fast but can't but for the life of me I wish my husband would just understand that I dont have to O to enjoy sex sometimes I want him to take me and do what he wants for his pleasure that turns me on too. Ugh and I have actually told him that. I need to pound it into his head somehow  ;)
    RockstarfrillyfunTennee
    Angeline said:
    leoslayer said:
    Ok I'm not a girl but 
    really, you could have stopped here. Many posts on this forum with women saying they are OK just being there for their man, which may or may not lead to her wanting it.
    Yes but I have a larger sample size than the women of the forum. So statistically I have a viable point.

I'll ask you if you could have an O 99.8% of the time would you choose not to?
    AngelineShepard
    Winter said:
    It's not always a choice - some women struggle achieving O's, that shouldn't keep them from having sex and making it as enjoyable as they can/want. 
    Sure if you have a woman that genuinely can't get there easy by herself with toys say in five mins or less.
    @Husband3point0 I was married for 16 yrs. I've had LTRs. 

The reality is all guys should up their game to the best of their ability. Because most guys aren't that good.
    Only 10% or so are good enough to get a call.back if sex was the only goal for the woman.