Raleigh, Durham, Cary NC area?

Runner2016Runner2016 USSilver Member Posts: 48
Anyone in the Raleigh, Durham, Cary NC are and would like to get together for lunch?

Tagged:

Comments

• SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    edited September 5
    Hey Bubba,
    People generally prefer to remain well cloaked within the internet cloud.

As you Show through Sustained ACTION and steady progress others will open up more to you, this place is known for those who want to make changes and are willing to put in the effort. We generally don't spend much time on here with a bunch of ra ra hooey that will artificially tell you everything is ok and fluffy.

You have bought the MMSL book correct?

If so, contact one of the Senior Mods.. Athol, Jen or Serenity and they can "upgrade" your membership to silver, which would allow you access to private messages..

If you upgrade your membership to Gold you will have other accesses as well, not to mention more access to the Senior mods.

On the front "discussions" page is info on how to do this stuff.

Also I would seriously consider the video series.. "Married guys guide to wife"  Athol is a fucking genius and that series is "newer" material.  And it also builds upon itself, step by step.

I see and appreciate your zeal, that said If you are SERIOUS on change and have the cabbage,  Consider Coaching.. I have heard Nothing but Great response from one on one with Athol or Serenity.

Have you been to AtholKay.com?

Kinda lays out a plan for you.

All the best. Bubba

It aint easy,  ITS WORTH IT!

You are Biologically programmed to KICK ASS.  

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    JellyBeanRunner2016Angeline
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Added that fer ya.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Jen_KayAngeline
  • Runner2016Runner2016 USSilver Member Posts: 48
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Added that fer ya.
    Thanks Saigo. 
    SaigoTakamori