Meeting my wife’s crush - what do I do?

Comments

• Runner2016Runner2016 USSilver Member Posts: 48
    @soa2005  The current OM situation. 

I don't recall where/when they discussed their feelings or if they were just flirting. My wife and I have had way too many conversations about this. I think they had some conversations in person but also some texts. I don't know that they necessarily said that they have feeling for each other, probably more that my wife probably told him the he turn her on. I know they texted/flirted sexually with each other a couple of times as well. Again, I don't know that "feelings" were discussed, probably more like "your smell really turns me on" etc. but I really have no idea.
    Thanks!
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    @Runner2016

Did you watch that Tony Robbins clip on my "sit rep"  thread?

Confidence is sexy homie.

You are the prize!
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Tennee
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    fredless said:
    "My wife has told me all about you.  It's interesting.  She is so much more friendly than I am.  I'm not good at being friendly."

Perfect.  I occasionally channel my inner Joker when needed.  Not Cesar Romero from the old Adam West TV series, I am talking about Bill Sienkiewicz's very, very scary Joker. 

Image result for joker bill sienkiewicz

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    AngelineSaigoTakamorifordsvt
    edited September 16
    @Runner2016

Did you watch that Tony Robbins clip on my "sit rep"  thread?

Confidence is sexy homie.

You are the prize!
    No. I'll add it to the queue. Can you provide a link?  Thanks!
  • nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    @Runner2016 after you map for quite a while and you have true, I mean true oi, when reject by your wife and you are not flustered in the least, she'll begin to think YOU are losing interest in her. 

SHE will start initiating. As @Tennee said above. You have to be so awesome, that you can part the Red Sea just by casually thinking about it. 

As aleays, @fredless has the lines you should use if you encounter lover boy or any other douchebag that gets too close to your wife. 

You know, from now on (just from your wife saying don't ask me) that you decide what position you want and how and where you are going to unload right? If you're doing missionary and decide you want doggy? Flip her over put her in position and pound her head through the wall!! Imagine your cock as your fist and her pussy is lover boy's face, that kind of pounding. Then pull out and unload on her back and ass crack give a nice slap in the ass and say "your welcome." She'll forget all about what's his face. 
    Crashaxe
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    If your wife was sexting/texting sexual things, then that's clearly an EA in my eyes. Keep mapping the way you are, but you might want to have your wife go no contact if that's what she was doing. Keep mapping to be the best version of you. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
    soa2005wranglerCrashaxeCowboy
  • LothbrokLothbrok vaSilver Member Posts: 310

There was a thred at some point about what women really want in bed.  I wasn't able to find it but I think someone else may find it.

Yeah I was surpised how women loved to be dominated in bed.  Just doing whatever you want and simple comands work wonders.  My rule of thumb is I do what feels good for me.  I will take request but only if she says please.

One my wife loves but won't admit it is doggy with her hands held behind her back.  Pretty much like a cop throwing cuffs on a perp.  And the trusty pick up from bed and puting her on a dresser.  I had to start slow and work my way up.  I began with holding her hands over her head while in missionary.

Ass snaking and hair pulling is also fun.

TenneeSaigoTakamoriDaddyOhShepard
    Do I want to know what Ass snaking is?  
    I'm assuming he meant "spanking". :)
    Crashaxe
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    edited September 17

Be Awesome Homie.. Roar!
    Deep Inside.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Crashaxe
  • KickboxerKickboxer USASilver Member Posts: 1,120
    @Runner2016, keep all your posting on one thread. You're going to get all kinds of confusion. You have a thread with a triage, one about a crush, and another about her desire to separate. 

Ask a moderator to close all but one of your threads and keep your story in one place. 
    Crashaxe
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    @Runner2016 - I was hoping someone would jump in here and lead you down the path to verify what's going on with your wife.

Can you see her phone bill online (see what numbers she calls and texts)?

Does she use a computer at home to read emails or any Instant Messaging type activities?  Does she use FB, especially IM thru that site?

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

• CowboyCowboy In the South, USASilver Member Posts: 1,994
    @Runner2016 - I was hoping someone would jump in here and lead you down the path to verify what's going on with your wife.

Can you see her phone bill online (see what numbers she calls and texts)?

Does she use a computer at home to read emails or any Instant Messaging type activities?  Does she use FB, especially IM thru that site?
    Yes, this ^^^^^^.

Apple is a little more difficult to get into than Android, so I've been told. Make sure you use something that logs ALL activity, as she is likely deleting anything you might find suspicious.
    And, yes, be wary of sites that allow messaging:  Facebook, Hangouts, even Instagram.
    Keyloggers on a PC work best.

More:
    I just read your "separation" thread in detail. I'm sorry, but in general
    Wife wants "separation" + Won't answer questions + other man "gets her pussy wet" (your words) = affair

Probably wouldn't hurt to call a private detective, as you will most likely need one in the next few days anyway; he will tell you everything I have here.
    He will have more sophisticated tools, and will recommend good monitoring software.

I'm sorry.
     :( 
    "Men were designed to hunt mammoth. You need to go find your mammoth." --Serenity
    Crashaxesoa2005