Headache from sex?

CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
I really didn't know where to post this so I picked this as I assume more female readers here. I have experienced a couple of really bad headaches during sex recently and this has never happened to me before. It has me kind of freaked out. 

The first time I was laying back on the bed and had just had an O and was proceeding on with piv and my temples were just aching. Around a week later we were on the floor in reverse cowgirl and I had grabbed the vibrator as I was really close to an O and I don't have them piv and wanted to experience this if at all possible well I did and it was powerful and one of the longest ones I have ever had. I was extremely turned on but as soon as it was over my head started pounding in such pain that I had to get up off the floor and try to compose and rub my temples. I was trying to hurry up and finish as this was very unpleasant. It finally let up but it took quite a while I am going to say around an hour altogether.  
Can anyone offer any help or insight ?
Also let me add I am not one to get headaches very often.

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    I have had that happen a couple of times and it's so intense it's scary. No idea what causes it though. I think a couple of the guys have reported it too.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    frillyfun
  • HowlAtTheMoonHowlAtTheMoon Silver Member Posts: 1,183
    Might be a sudden change in blood pressure?  
    Angeline
  • 42andatowel42andatowel United StatesSilver Member Posts: 325
    I've had it happen a handful of times.  I can usually feel it coming on and then it's the mental battle within myself...orgasm and headache, or blue balls and no headache...
    Angeline
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @Angeline I know it was kind of scary. Hope like hell that doesn't start happening all the time. I can imagine telling H no I can't have sex as it will cause a headache.  Haha. I kind of thought the second time it was such an intense O and lasted alot longer than they normally do had something to do with it but I was so darn thrilled at experiencing one during piv for the first time ever that it sucked and was a bit of a let down. It came on like a brain freeze when you drink a frozen drink too fast. Kind of freaked out the H too. But on a brighter note, I have tried and so has H to use one of those small bullet type vibrators while we were having piv to try and O and never has worked just not enough stimulation and the hitachi is so big kinda gets in the way but I was facing the other direction which is my favorite position as it seems to stimulate things alot more than any other and I felt like it was going to happen so I grabbed that dude and bam! I will definately keep it handy next time we are doing it that way and I asked H if it was okay for him I was afraid it might be alot for him but said he liked it. 
    I hope this was just a fluke and stops ,talk about a buzz kill
    AngelinefrillyfunWinterTiger_Lily
    @42andatowel I asked my H if this has ever happened to him and he said no. If I was lucky enough to feel it begin to happen not sure what I would do but based on this last time I would have scaled back the fun. I will just hope it doesn't become a frequent occurrence 
  • frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    I've had it happen too...one time it was bad enough that I thought i was having a stroke.  It hasn't happened in a while though.
    Angeline
  • RayRay Northwest USASilver Member Posts: 615
    If you're holding your breath and straining/concentrating hard then it's very likely caused by a spike in blood pressure.  Breathe!
    RicoSallyManderAngeline
  • ernesternernestern Memphis TNSilver Member Posts: 529
    edited September 21
    It's an actual condition and I am prone to them.  The first time I got one, I was concerned enough to go see the Doc who ran a CT Scan.  Everything checked out, but better safe than sorry.  

I'll get one after or during sex every couple of months or so.  For the next three or four following days, any sexual activity will bring the headache back, though usually to a lessor degree than the original onslaught.

There is no real course of treatment, other than ruling out any other more serious cause of them.  Doc tells me it is just something I get to live with.
    "A woman may forgive you for being a dick, but she will never forgive you for being a pussy."
    AngelineShepard
  • RedPillRonRedPillRon New York CityGold Men Posts: 642
    Count me among the number who get them too. No underlying cause and extremely random. It does go away though.
    Triage Posted here

Angeline
    @ernestern well its good to know it's a condition and I guess I won't worry about it. I will hope it doesn't happen too often as its no fun and will pay attention to what might trigger it and do my best to breath deep. As @Ray said I could be doing some of this and not realising it. I was getting some stiches removed recently at doc and when I stood up I nearly passed out. The nurse said it happens alot as patients don't realise they are holding their breath. 

Maybe more intense Os more often my body would just get use to it  :D
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Rember the old bill cosby.....zuff a wuff. Push push...bit?

You have to Really. Breathe.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.