Over the top initiations

nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
edited September 21 in Off Topic
Although I don't really have to inititiate too much anymore, the time I do initiate and how I do it really seem to affect my wife's enthusiasm. What I have noticed is my wife really likes it when they are funny to the point of over the top. 

Here's a couple that worked really well. The first is one I used just a couple days ago.

The screw nail
i came in from my shop, pulled a screw nail from my pocket and held it out as to give it to her. She looked at it, then me and I raised my eyebrows a couple of times. 
Her response, "yeah, for three days now."

The tire plug
Last summer my wife had a leaky tire. I was going to take it off and bring it in for repair when I noticed it had a nail in it. I decided (being lazy) I would pull the nail and put a plug in it. 
I gathered the necessary tools and got to work. My wife watched as I worked my magic. Within a couple minutes it was fixed. 
 I looked my wife in the eye and said "I know of one more hole that needs to be plugged."
Her response, "you have 2 hour, don't waste them" 
ba bam, game on. 

Those are my most memorable initiations, what are/were yours? 
I hope the ladies can chime in with either their's or ones their hubby's have used. 
Let's have some fun here. 

UnBetaMe42andatowelTenneeShepardCallmeCatIrishGypsyUlyssesmaverickMiddleManfordsvt

Comments

• nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    @Tennee I awesomed that but was also going to hit agree because of the "King Awesome"
    It appears that like my wife, Mrs Tennee likes/loves panty wetting humor. 

"Keep it up" (pun definitely intended) :)
    TenneeCallmeCatAngeline
  • frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    edited September 22
    Well you were screwing something to the wall...
    ShepardAngeline
  • nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    @frillyfun at least I'll have one screw and my tool belt in the bedroom.....just in case the bed breaks >:)
    frillyfun
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    nubby said:
    My wife's initiation the other night. 

W- "I'm going to stroke your cock and then you are going to fuck me hard."

I'd say that's a perfect invite to pound town.  Ka Fucking Boom baby. 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

ffp20