Separated Orgasm from Ejaculation, but now...

Folks - looking for any others' personal experience on this one.

I learned how to separate my orgasm from ejaculation. I can have the orgasm up through my torso, but can hold the ejaculation in order to last to please my wife.

However, there are times when she and I both want a quickie - she likes to see me ejaculate and wants to please me by having a quick burst of sexual excitement. The experience I'm having though is - now that I've learned this new skill, now when she wants to take me from limp directly to ejaculation, when the urge to ejaculate comes the first time, it kind of hurts enough that I back off, until the second wave/urge occurs - and then no pain, no problem.

I remember the sensation before I learned the separation technique and I miss it - it's its own unique feeling.

Has anyone else had this experience? 
Any ideas on how to regain the pleasure of building and releasing the first time up pleasure mountain?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Mantak chia
    "Cultivating male sexual energy"
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
  • TimboTimbo Silver Member Posts: 33
    Bit late to this one.

Well done for learning to separate orgasm from ejaculation, not many men can do it.

I've never heard of pain on getting close to ejaculating in these circumstances. Are you overthinking it and resisting ejaculation? I find that if I want to have a non-ejaculatory orgasm I hold the energy lower down in the perineum, and if I want to ejaculate I just bring further forward and let go of the breathing. Never had any discomfort unless I've been too close and not controlled it well for a long time, then it's more 'blue balls' type pain which doesn't stop until I ejaculate.

I would recommend posting on the Aneros website there are some very knowledgeable people on there who might know what happening or be able to work it out for you. Anywhere else you will find a lot of mis-information.