Funny Story

OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
I figure I would share a funny story that happened recently. My wife has a coworker that apparently is cheating on his wife. My wife ran into the wife at the store, and was just making friendly small talk. She hardly knows her. She UNLOADED on my wife. She told my wife her husband was sexting women, tons of texts to other women, and had likely fucked another woman. I finally met the coworkers wife last night, and had met the coworker previously. 

The woman is gorgeous with a great body. Honestly, the way I see it, she married her husband, and likely is not attracted to him. She's probably a 7-8 and he's likely a 5-6. My wife asked me how he could cheat on his wife given how beautiful she is. I told my wife for every beautiful woman there's a guy who might be on an IV drip of sex that ain't happy. The BJTC (shark week) after we got home was amazing. 
oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
nubbyCartB4HorseSignorePillolaRossaPandaBear7FrizSaigoTakamoriUnBetaMeTPokeHildaCornersShepardLennyMiddleManwrangler42andatowelEANx

Comments

• fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    Nicely played.   I'm going to put that one in my storage bank.   
    Excellent.  

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

DaddyOh
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    fordsvt said:
    Nicely played.   I'm going to put that one in my storage bank.   
    Excellent.  
    Thanks man! 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    Yup. No worries man.  

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."