Not attracted anymore

levijeanlevijean USASilver Member Posts: 106
For years now my wife has suffered from rosacea and/or acne on her face.  She looks fantastic with makeup on but most of the time she doesn't wear it, only if we go out to dinner etc.  Yesterday she cut her hair super short. She's been talking about it for weeks and I didn't think i'd care much (it was short when I met her years ago) but i fucking hate it.  Between her lousy complexion and pixie cut I can't even hardly look at her anymore.

Comments

• HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    MAP update please, and a triage update too.

You've been here a long time, and many of us old-timers never completed a triage. It's one thing to not have a triage if you're not asking for help, but if you have marriage issues, a triage is a must.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    CartB4Horse