BillsFan MAP 2016

13»

Comments

• CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    Look man, this really sucks, we get it.  That up there ^^?  It's either a rant or you're completely in her frame.

Do. Your. Own. Thing.  Go out, have fun with the guys, work on that fixer upper you have in your garage or whatever 'guy' thing you like to do and forget about her.  Lift heavy, lose weight if needed.  Dress nice, keep your hair cut/looking sharp, wear cologne.  That fishing/hunting trip the guys have stopped asking you to go on? Yeah, go this year, plan the damn thing if need be.

Thing is you run your MAP for YOU, not for her, not for sex.  Doing your own thing isn't easy, it's hard.  I've been there, hell, I may still be there.  What would you do if she wasn't home when you got home from work?  What if she just wasn't there?  Do THAT.

Obviously don't blow off your kids or shirk what you need to do but fuck the rest.  And STFU about sex, she doesn't hear you.

Take ACTION, work on YOU for YOU.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

DaddyOhLennyAlphaNowIrishGypsy
  • samsonsamson UKSilver Member Posts: 101
    What have you been doing since 5th December whend you were letting things slide and now?
    AngelineTennee
  • RebornReborn LondonGold Men Posts: 2,987
    Hell, we stayed overnight in a hotel by ourselves (no kids).  Took her out to dinner.  Nothing.   (probably a covert contract)

Definitely a covert contract. 

To be honest, comparing a month ago to now, it sounds like either 
     - the sex is not good for her, or
     - something else is annoying her and she's not saying.

Enneagram type 5 w6. 
    If I offer lots of advice, it's probably really me giving advice to myself. That always seems to happen. 
  • billsfan99billsfan99 JamestownSilver Member Posts: 169
    A lot of that above is just a rant.  Needed to let off steam.  I am going on forward.  Doing my thing.  Taking care of what needs to be done.  Whatever happens, happens.  I cannot control anyone but me.  Thanks for the redirect.
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    @billsfan99 - We're pulling for you buddy, but you have got to MAP long term.  Along the way you will have success (like you did in early November), failures and more than a few times to start over.

Like I've said before, MAP long term, write down some Monkeys and knock off the low hanging fruit.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl