Not sure if this was an IOI

CavemanCaveman In my cave down the blockMember Posts: 64
Threw a party at my house recently and invited some neighbors and friends. After the alcohol started to do it's job one of the wives began to complain about her hubby during a discussion. Through her complaints it was clear she was not satisfied with him in the bedroom and at one point she even in front of us complained about the (lack there of ) size of his dick. Anyway she asked me to stand up next to him and then scolded her hubby saying why can't you dress like Caveman? She had me turn around and she checked out my pants and shirt and asked where I bought the jeans.  When she was done she again said she disapproved of his style of dress. Just wondering if yall would consider this as an IOI?
Alphaville

Comments

• quanyinquanyin USAMember Posts: 9
    What @r9stone said. Sounds like she was being a disrespectful bitch who subjected her husband to a moment of public humiliation. That is never acceptable behavior, don't care if her husband's parts are 1" short or 10" long.
    TenneeKattWinterfordsvt
  • CavemanCaveman In my cave down the blockMember Posts: 64
    Yeah it was very uncomfortable when she was using me as a model. And the penis put down was not at the same time as the clothing comment it was either earlier or later (I don't remember but I had been drinking a little). As far as her hubby he tried to defend himself but didn't say a whole lot.
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    Caveman said:
    Threw a party at my house recently and invited some neighbors and friends. After the alcohol started to do it's job one of the wives began to complain about her hubby during a discussion. Through her complaints it was clear she was not satisfied with him in the bedroom and at one point she even in front of us complained about the (lack there of ) size of his dick. Anyway she asked me to stand up next to him and then scolded her hubby saying why can't you dress like Caveman? She had me turn around and she checked out my pants and shirt and asked where I bought the jeans.  When she was done she again said she disapproved of his style of dress. Just wondering if yall would consider this as an IOI?
    I would definitely consider that an IOI. I had that happen once myself in front of my wife. I would consider pulling him aside some time, and share the primer with him if he's interested. Sounds like his wife needs a good fucking, and he needs to give it to her. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
    CartB4HorseCaveman
    Caveman said:
    "...Sounds like his wife needs a good fucking, and he needs to give it to her."
    That's exactly the conclusion I got from listening to her and CW agreed with me too.

• EmilyEmily Los AngelesSilver Member Posts: 98
    I agree that this was a thing not to be done- he could map himself into alpha man of the universe but his dick will never change. He will always be able to hear that in his head. 
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    Emily said:
    I agree that this was a thing not to be done- he could map himself into alpha man of the universe but his dick will never change. He will always be able to hear that in his head. 
    Maybe his next wife would be smaller as well as being +2 SR over his Ex.

At least he'd have a small dick and options! :)

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

• SamIam2SamIam2 Northeast U.S.Silver Member Posts: 19
    edited November 12
    Hey everyone... not sure if this is an IOI... still trying to figure this out..

So, I walked into a bank branch, and the receptionist (cute, late 20s) gave me a big smile, said hello, and then pulled her cardigan sweater over a little... almost to cover her chest a little...  I thought nothing of it.. but

I walk up to the bank teller, and almost the same thing happened... cute girl, maybe late 20s also.. but she was almost overly friendly and seemed to do the same thing, instinctively, pull her own cardigan over a little to cover up...

Now, I'm an almost 40 year-old man, but I have always been considered young looking (but only shave a couple of years off...not ten).  And, that day, I did have a great outfit on, and I probably was displaying some High Value..

Still, I never would have thought that those reactions could be IOIs.... but getting into this MAP and MMSL stuff, I've become a little more aware, and that fact that both young women seemed to react in the same way to me... makes me think (or at least want to believe) that those were "I'm attracted to you signs"...

Tell me I'm way over thinking this..  (or boost my ego :-) 
    Take it for what it is. Us over 40 dudes have to take what we can get. Sounds like an IOI to me.
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    @Tennee is correct.   I'd avoid this couple. How embarrassing for that guy. 
    Tell your wife to stay away from that wife. Wow.  You don't want her being a friend to you're wife buddy.  That's self destructive behaviour and DLV. Pass on that one.  

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

CallmeCat