Proof this works! Directly from the Ws mouth

ArrghmateyArrghmatey usaMember Posts: 33
edited November 1 in Success Stories
I had a major breakthrough with my W last night, and wanted to share it! Reading other people's successes helped me keep motivated when I started working the plan, so I hope this can help inspire others. 3 months ago we were talking about divorce, MMSL and this community has helped me pull a 180 and get serious momentum going!

Last night we had a small Halloween party at our house. Just some close friends and family and kids. I was rocking it as Mr. Awesome, and loving it. Working the room, playing with the kids, lots of AMOG, drive bys on the W (in front of her sister, who I caught staring at me later), just putting all the pieces in place. And it's feeling  natural to me now, I love it.

Later, after everyone left and kids in bed, we took a trip to pound town, and it was amazing. Laying in bed after the W says "I gotta tell you something" 
She went on to say that ever since I have been exercising more (she doesn't know about The MAP or anything, just noticed I've been getting in better shape), she has been bragging about me to her friends. How I'm focusing on myself, and taking care of myself, and being confident and leading the family and not being "clingy" and all that! She is now the one her friends turn to and say "why can't my spouse be more like that? What's your secret?" 

I was amazed. I wasn't sure she noticed any changes, or if this was truly working. I have no more doubts. She finished by saying "Because you are needing me less, I want you more."

Perfect verbalization of this whole journey! @Athol_Kay you should put that quote on the back of your next printing of MMSL! Thank you, you're saving my marriage.

Cheers all!

42andatowelPen_and_SwordSharkGuyTenneeBeatriceJellyBeanCartB4HorseKnifesEdgeAthol_Kayffp20Shepardsf64LittlejoeCrashaxeSignorePillolaRossa[Deleted User]AngelineLeticiastillasamountainCallmeCattelyni_ioTwelveRubiesamblrgirlRorschachMaterStellieSaigoTakamorifrillyfunjonIrishGypsyBourneAgainHusband3point0WinternubbyTiger_LilyAlphaBelleMiddleManPandaBear7BlueWolfRapunzel

Comments

• ffp20ffp20 upstate nySilver Member Posts: 224
    That is wicked awesome. You sir, are an inspiration.
    SignorePillolaRossa
  • mrsthingmrsthing New YorkMember Posts: 258
    WHOA.  Amazing!!!
    SignorePillolaRossa
  • TwelveRubiesTwelveRubies New EnglandMember Posts: 85
    I wish I could awesome this post more than once!! Way to go.