Checking in

NeoTheLeoNeoTheLeo Member Posts: 796
Hi everyone! Just checking in with you guys..  Still a fulltime single dad. My son is 8 now..  We have a great life and all the things I learned here have benefited me in many ways in life...  

So for any of you guys that are in ER and dealing with waking up...  keep the faith. Situations do not get much worse than mine was..  But in the end, it will all be worth it. Even if you have to lose it all and completely start over...   

The information you get here is gold and will change your life for the better! Even if it has to get worse first..

Athol and Jen are fantastic! 
AngelineTenneeHildaCornersIrishGypsyMariashibariSaigoTakamoriAthol_KayRebuildingHusbandPhoenixDownSignorePillolaRossa_ioShepardCartB4Horse42andatowelRorschachfrillyfunScarletAlphaBelleWinter

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Great to hear from you! I'm glad you're doing well :)

"Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    SignorePillolaRossaScarletAlphaBelleWinter
  • MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
    Thanks for the update! So good to hear.
    I've been wondering how you are.
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want us to be unapologetically feminine, be unapologetically masculine.
    ScarletHildaCornersWinter
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Get Some Homie!   
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    NeoTheLeo
  • NeoTheLeoNeoTheLeo Member Posts: 796
    Oh I've had quite the time and doing better than ever! The skills I learned her, helped save me from a lot of bad situations and with work as well as woman. Making more money than ever and having fun doing it. 

If you want to see what I'm up to, I have a video show on YouTube for Cyclops Vapor. 
    PhoenixDown
  • NeoTheLeoNeoTheLeo Member Posts: 796
    edited November 11
    Here ya go!