Update From Dr Strangelove

124»

Comments

• fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    Good for you brother. You and the kids deserve better treatment that what she has provided. You're making the right choice here-trust me

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

spartacusdrstrangelove
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    I trust you have everything in place for any emergency that might arise.

I hope none does ... if I prayed, I'd pray for you and especially, your kids, to get through this safely and with as little emotional stress as possible.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
  • MrGrimmMrGrimm Silver Member Posts: 971
    Sorry you are going through this during what should be an enjoyable season of the year.
    drstrangeloveSaigoTakamori
  • nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    I certainly hope you have a VAR on you at all times. In the event of a false DV claim, you could end up getting hauled away even though you're innocent. 
    drstrangelove42andatowelCartB4Horse
  • al2682al2682 CheeseheadSilver Member Posts: 535
    @drstrangelove

How goes it?  Did you hear about the forum shutting down?