12345679»

Comments

• IrishGypsyIrishGypsy UKSilver Member Posts: 407
    *clink*
    leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif
    318 x 212 - 507K
    BlueWolfMissDSmashmaster
  • JekJek CaliforniaMember Posts: 1,520
    Ok, again.  Nothing related to format at all.  Just a group chat.  Nothing to do with nuthing.

App: "Palringo Group Messenger"

Room: "the refugee camp"

It is pretty quiet in there right now without you
    MissDBlueWolf
  • MissMissyMissMissy North AmericaSilver Member Posts: 152
    I have mostly lurked the last couple of years but I do read the forum often and am sad to see it end. I first came here four years ago under a different username (GoodGirl if anyone remembers) in an extremely toxic relationship and I am very grateful for MMSL during that time. I learned that not being attracted to someone who was emotionally abusive, who perpetrated what I now believe was sexual assault and rape, and was extremely unattractive in general was perfectly natural and NOT my fault. This along with other MMSL principles (the MAP hadn't come out yet, I think it would've hugely helped me) triggered the eventual break up and then massive self growth in myself. I have since finished a master's degree and am becoming very successful in my field (with a PhD possibly on the horizon) with a job that is absolutely wonderful for me and have found a man I highly respect and love and have a very healthy relationship with. 

I want to thank Athol, @_io, and @KillaHertz who all helped me during that time. I have since continued reading the forum nearly daily and am going to miss seeing how some of the regulars are doing in their relationships and lives in general - it's been interesting and helpful to see MAPs progress.

End of an era. 
    BlueWolftelyniHildaCorners