Best of MMSL

CharlieCharlie Earthquake country Silver Member Posts: 442
Many of us will be saving our own threads, and some others that were particularly impactfull. I thought before everything gets wiped, we could share some of our favorite threads. What are the threads you will download, or were particularly helpful or insightful for you? 

Comments

• curiousellecuriouselle Member Posts: 12
    too many best of's to name.  I really wish I'd been copy and pasting Rebuilding Husband and Crashaxe as of late.  ...
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Hah! @Summer just brought up something I'd forgotten about, the Alleged Dress. lol. I wonder how many were bought? I wonder if the sellers tried to figure out why there were so many page jumps from here? 
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    TenneefrillyfunRedfordBabyMakes5_dadHildaCorners
  • 42andatowel42andatowel United StatesSilver Member Posts: 325
    Angeline said:
    Hah! @Summer just brought up something I'd forgotten about, the Alleged Dress. lol. I wonder how many were bought? I wonder if the sellers tried to figure out why there were so many page jumps from here? 
    What is the alleged dress, and do I need to order one for my wife?
  • 42andatowel42andatowel United StatesSilver Member Posts: 325
    shibari said:
    Angeline said:
    Here it is
    https://www.amazon.com/Leg-Avenue-Womens-Strappy-Spandex/dp/B002DEWB3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482272836&sr=8-1&keywords=Leg+Avenue+Women%27s+Strappy+Spandex+Tube+Dress

and yes, you do need to order one for your wife.

Thanks, I'll put it on the "wish list" for after we reach our fitness goals this year.  But yes, she needs one of those.
    TenneeSaigoTakamori
  • Husband3point0Husband3point0 Gold Men Posts: 3,294
    Angeline said:
    Fasicat has an entire line of "dresses" like it btw. They're all cheap and on Amazon. 

Enjoy!
    BabyMakes5_dadTennee
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    I was always partial to a good 'Ba BAM!'
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    AngelineBlackwulfamblrgirl