Best of MMSL

2»

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,502
    Will we lose the ability to see who commented, who laughed, who frowned over a post from a teeny tiny little square of pixels? And oh Lord the confusion when we'd all change them for some reason. Re-liking or un-liking posts because we didn't recognize our own avatars.

I must confess I was never able to sort out which icon was @Kickboxer's and which was @Rorschach's without double-checking, and I tried not to but am not sure I succeeded in keeping your backstories straight :/ 

"Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    RorschachTenneeHannelore
  • RorschachRorschach "Just ask the axis ..."Silver Member Posts: 1,458
    Angeline said:
    Will we lose the ability to see who commented, who laughed, who frowned over a post from a teeny tiny little square of pixels? And oh Lord the confusion when we'd all change them for some reason. Re-liking or un-liking posts because we didn't recognize our own avatars.

I must confess I was never able to sort out which icon was @Kickboxer's and which was @Rorschach's without double-checking, and I tried not to but am not sure I succeeded in keeping your backstories straight :/ 

That was Rorschach who LOLed your comment. 
    AngelineHowlAtTheMoonHildaCornersIrishGypsy
  • LL80LL80 USASilver Member Posts: 3,309
    @forestleaf he showed a few of us other pictures of her as well. It was all on the up and up, there were more than one of us in the PM. She was just too adorable for him to keep to himself :)

And we were all in awe of the size of the baby you had!
    ScarletAngelineBabyMakes5_dadHildaCorners
    Haha! That was fun to read again, and it brought me to this epic thread. So perfect. 

http://marriedmansexlife.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/3534/speeding-up-the-map/p1
    Remember to play!

_io
    @forestleaf, I have some seriously adorable grandchildren, but your youngest gabbed a little tiny piece of my heart too. She is so cute.
    Remember to play!

forestleafIrishGypsy