Crying After Orgasm

leoslayerleoslayer NCSilver Member Posts: 1,920
Lately I've been seeing something unusual. Girls are crying after orgasm.

They don't know why it's happening they aren't hurt or upset it just happens. Four girls in a row.

Any of you have this happen before?

Comments

• samsonsamson UKSilver Member Posts: 101
    It's happened before. As far as I could tell thereally wasn't a reason and just a bit of comfort from me to them was needed.
  • frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    Sometimes a "release" like that can trigger a release of other emotions.   I had a friend who broke down sobbing during a massage at a spa.

A bunch of neurotransmitters are released during sex, and if you've done something to trigger prolactin release that may be what's causing the crying.

Give em some RC, and try not to take it personally.
    AngelineTenneeAvalinette
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    @forestleaf has described this before, if'n I recollect correctly
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    edited December 19
    I have cried post orgasm as well, but its typically only after we lose to FRIGGIN VANDERBILT!!!!!!   BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    RorschachIrishGypsyHildaCornersAlphaNow
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    edited December 19
    I have done this too, and as @frillyfun says, it's usually a release of emotion or anxiety from some outside circumstances, not the sex itself.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    TenneeAvalinetteIrishGypsy
  • forestleafforestleaf At the farmGold Women Posts: 1,703
    I do this regularly; it always surprises me and seems strange timing.  It probably happens about 10% of the time.  The depth of the emotion is surprising.  I usually try to hide it a bit (even though I'm very open with my H).  Occasionally it happens when I am consenting even though I'm not really in the mood.  It just feels like a major release.  If you were in a LTR I would tell you to not worry too much BUT to not blow it off either, and to maybe later in the day sit down with her and discuss non-sex related anxieties, issues, that she is dealing with.   But if these are girls you won't even see again, I can't see any benefit to you worrying about it.
    TenneeAlphaNow
  • codename_duchesscodename_duchess AustraliaSilver Member Posts: 222
    I know that BDSM isn't talked about here, but practitioners do talk about 'aftercare' which is about resetting after a particularly intense round of sex. I'd recommend Googling it and maybe pick up some ideas.