Good bye and fare well!

MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
edited December 20 in Running the MAP
All things must pass...
... and now it's time to say goodbye to this great forum and all those who participated. 
I feel deeply honoured to have been part of this community. A heart-felt thank you to everyone who listened to my story, offered insight and advice. Most of all of course to @Athol_Kay and @Jen_Kay who gave freely of their time and wisdom. Athol, your coaching was invaluable for me to turn my life around. I can never thank you enough.
Take care, all of you.

Es war sehr schön, es hat mich sehr gefreut (It was very nice, I deeply enjoyed it. Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria, at many occasions) 

Comments

• never_againnever_again CanadaSilver Member Posts: 1,372
    Flying through Austria today on the way to Ukraine (everyone knows Ukraine has the most beautiful women).  :D

But I'll be sure to keep an eye out for dirndls!!!  And if I have some time (short layover), I'll have some cake!!

Best to you, Maria!!
    The man who gives his woman everything ends up with nothing. Not even the woman.
    TenneeAngeline