Sexing it up with a Corset

2»

Comments

• KathrynthegreatKathrynthegreat TeamAmazonWarriorPrincessMember Posts: 3,770
    Posse said:
    So that's a vote for straps?
  • Mrs_JMrs_J Member Posts: 305
    The straps look like they enhance the cleavage more, which is a plus.
    x1134x
  • redhotredhot Member Posts: 11
    Love wearing corsets but have to agree about the stockings. They're kind of a pain and much better for the bedroom then a night out. I have several and definitely prefer them without the straps. My guy only had to mention that he liked them and I went out an bought two. My suggestion would be to make a sort of date out of purchasing one or two. Go with her, help her pick out several to try on and then choose together
  • KellyReillyKellyReilly Member Posts: 2
    Answer is your wife back to you so that you can turn off. Self in the face you wear in bed and your wife owned a corset shop, but you do not understand in a way that does not say blue. And I agree that you do not understand. But do not want her because she is not attracted to you if she can not be persuaded.

• SlipangleSlipangle MichiganSilver Member Posts: 1,544
    x1134x said:
    Have gone to store and purchased corset.  let her pick it out.  It sits years later in the "lingerie vault", never used once.  I'm preparing to go @Athol_Kay on her ass about it soon:

took him two blog posts to get it all out:

I dunno what I was doing in November to not have seen this post then, and I was 2 years pre-red pill when Athol posted those blog entries... So in spite of my confusion about @KellyReilly who almost sounds like it was a drunk post, I thank you for bumping this and I thank @x1134x for having posted it back in November.

I totally resemble what Athol said in his post. His first post resembles my approach, and just like Athol it got my wife nice undies that she wore frequently, but did nothing for lingerie. Part of my attempts pre-red pill at recovering the marriage involved clearing out the lingerie vault.

This morning I read both of Athol's blog posts and they resonated so well, I wanted my wife to read the second one... She just wanted me to read it to her, so I read the part that was directed towards the women - it was an expression of my feelings that was better put than I have been able to verbalize.

My wife pointed out that she just wore her bodystocking for me just a week ago, but I said this is the way I've felt for a long time and it's not that I haven't wanted this because I have, I've just been afraid to say anything. Like Athol says, my wanting her to wear it is like the ultimate IOI, and her having turned it down has been hurtful in a way she has not comprehended.

She also tried saying I shouldn't be reading this stuff because it makes me angry. Again I had an answer, and the answer is that I'm not angry because of reading something on the internet. These are my feelings and they existed before what I read here. All that happens when I come here is that I learn better how to exress the feelings that are already there.

• spankyspanky Flying around Silver Member Posts: 2,267
    strapless all the way
    rangerwifey
  • EmilyEmily Los AngelesSilver Member Posts: 98
    @kathrynthegreat: I totally agree with @Jane. I got four sets of sexy, but coordinated bras and panties for the first time a month ago. When I wear them, I know it looks sexy underneath my clothes, and it puts a little oomph to my step that day. So sexy underwear is for you, too.
  • rangerwifeyrangerwifey Member Posts: 194
    Oooooh you just reminded me, I have a black studded corset (to wear as a top!) that my DH hasn't seen before.... Hmmmm movie date Wednesday I'm going to wear it under my coat! ;-)

Ok back to you, WTF is wrong with her???? Unless is like working at a food place... At the end of the day you just aren't hungry?!!