That sweet moment when you know it's working

Comments

• fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300

She was standing at the sink and gave me a playful trip when I walked by. I stopped and put my hands in the back pockets of her jeans and kissed her neck a few times. Told her she was looking good. Then walked away. 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

• NomadNomad Midwest, USASilver Member Posts: 313
    edited June 2014
    Serenity said:

When I wear a bikini in the back yard to get some sun and my husband brings me into the bedroom to fool around in the middle of the afternoon.

This is the guy who, two years ago, fell asleep during foreplay, and didn't even want to kiss during the middle of the day because the kids were around. 

Thank you, MMSL.

Serenity -- is there someplace (be it here in a Forum thread or on your blog) that chronicles your "journey" over the past few years? How did you two get from "before" to "after"? How did he go from low-T schlub to a guy you were insanely attracted to? How did you go from frustrated wife to Forum moderator? I know the obvious, generic answer (i.e. MAPping), but how did it play out for you (two), specifically?

"I'm done getting angry about things, so I can either laugh, or I can cry.  I choose to laugh." -- Mandrill

"Play to your own strengths, not to some pre-determined script of what a 'dominant male' looks like, and the rest will follow." -- Serenity

"Master your own sexuality and you master hers." -- KatherineKelly
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

Yea..smal one but Ever so important.  Dear bride has had a crik in her neck (yes because of that!) (btw, after it happened I apologize..she just smacks my ass) 

Any way , she texts me today.."neck feels better"  and adds an emotcon wink  her sign for Game Freakin On!

MAP the FREAK ON PEEPS!

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Serenity
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300

Mrs Ford initiated morning sex last week. Very nice. I'm always up for that. 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

[Deleted User]TenneeJellyBean
  • HawkHawk USASilver Member Posts: 28
    When after a bout of awkward duty sex in the morning, your wife rebounds in the afternoon by busting out the schoolgirl outfit (... and later compliments you on how nice your "traps" (shoulder muscles) looked during the second session).
  • seriouslyseriously The mittenSilver Member Posts: 1,134
    For all intents and purposes, the major improvement section of my MAP has been complete for quite some time.  However, she continues to surprise me with things every now and then.

She suggested a "game-plan" on Vday, for the first time ever.

Now today, she has been responding to flirty texts all day.  Typically, texting/sexting is off the table.  She doesn't find getting them, as long as they are too bad, but she NEVER responds.
    AlphaBelleWhereWasITennee
    When you know that your wife has been awake for at least two hours in the middle of the night with one of the kids, and when she comes to wake you up in the morning, you tell her "I'll give you a pass this morning, I know you were up with kidlet."  

And she responds by grabbing your package and saying "oh well, if YOU are too tired ..... "  

You know it's working.
    Quiet_Kayakamblrgirl
    When you tell her to text you sexy pics for the 127th time ... of which you have never received a response ... and then they show up ... you know it's working.
    BourneAgainamblrgirlTenneeUnBetaMe