A Small Metal Box

RicoRico ArribaSilver Member Posts: 1,284
So the wife sends me an email today with a subject line of "We are starting this today!  Pronto!" and this link in the body:

The gist of it is you sock away a dollar (or some monetary amount) every time you have sex, and eventually use that money for the two of you to go on vacation.  Of course, she's more interested in the vacation part of it, but I appreciate the thought.  I told her I'd drop in a ten for a blowjob - she just rolled her eyes and went back to doing the dishes :)  
Mrs_JAthol_KayJellyBeanJaneThaedronsapperBrianCSerenityMona[Deleted User]ScarletLiquidSoundfarmertanRapunzelTemplarMAPer1ElaineBetaGeekShepardfrillyfunTenneeLenny42andatowelCartB4HorseMiddleMan

Comments

• RedRed Southeast USSilver Member Posts: 445
    Shoot...we'd be going on vacation the next week!!
    DaddyOh
  • ThaedronThaedron MNSilver Member Posts: 187
    That is fantastic!
    But 18 years in... Honey, we need to make up for lost time... :)
  • RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
    LOL this is great and good to hear! :) start a Mercedes jar and see what happens. 

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective.