Tomboy girl game?

2»

Comments

• BoneDaddyJiveBoneDaddyJive Chronically TurgidSilver Member Posts: 1,001
    I know this thread is about how to dress more feminine, but I believe that girl game is only about 3% clothes and make up. @Athol_kay touches on this in MMSLP. It is important to not be frumpy and sloppy, but I think that any flavor of "put together" that works to make you *behave* sexier is the key. All clothes look best on the floor next to the bed.

I can empathize with the housewife FOs in that all my work is from a home office, and I can literally do it in my underwear and nobody will care. My business partner, who is 60 years old, still wears a tie to work every day. As a tech nerd, I feel like ties lower IQ by about 20 points and make you really want to have meetings all day long. Plus, I have an 18 1/2 inch neck that makes me look like a retired linebacker when I dress up. So I think "XQuery programmer" is the metaphysical equivalent of "tomboy".

It really is incumbent on me as captain to ensure that the dress code is being followed. First step is to lead by example, and that's what I'm slowly doing as I replace my T-Shirt and shorts wardrobe with better quality outfits. It is pretty easy in the winter when suit jackets and sport coats are actually comfortable. It's a completely different story in summer.

All humans. This business of love. You have devoted much literature to it. Why do you build such a mystique around a simple biological function?
    - KELINDA Star Trek TOS, "By any other name"
    Raspberry_roseKathrynthegreat[Deleted User]Angeline
  • Raspberry_roseRaspberry_rose USASilver Member Posts: 994
    I was thinking about this, and I guess it comes down to my asking, Demeter, why are you trying to be Aphrodite? Basically, if you're a natural-sexy type, why are you trying for high glam? It's like asking a labrador to be a bichon frise. Both are wonderful breeds, but asking a high energy working sort to be a little bundle of fluff can turn even the nicest dog into a nuerotic one.
    PhoenixDownBoneDaddyJive