MMSL & The MBTI

1789101113»

Comments

• RustycatRustycat UKMember Posts: 2
    I am no it sure what my mum is.... But H is a homebody that is for sure. Has major PA, I have become OI. It is pissing him off royally. But I have go plan is the same as stay plan playing on repeat in my head.
  • mrsthingmrsthing New YorkMember Posts: 258
    I have no idea what my H is (he's definitely introverted), but I am an ENTJ.  I actually got ENTP when I took the test when I was younger - can you change?
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    The MBTI isn't a good classification system for everyone.

I thought personality tests were useless, based on my own MB score. To put it simply, I'm an Ixxx — strong introvert, but smack in the middle on the other three scales. Tell me something I don't know :p

Then I took an Enneagram test, and came up 5w4 — which is shockingly accurate!

So ... if one test doesn't make sense or give you useful information ... try another system.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    telyni