Just for fun - pictures

Comments

• Mr_BrownMr_Brown east coastSilver Member Posts: 3,636

NSFWish language and provocative wear. I don't know how he pulled it off?
    Been an uphill battle, both ways, in three feet of snow, with newspapers for shoes, but I'm a better man for it!
    PhoenixDownLilikeNeanderthal2000
  • Britguy68Britguy68 CanadaSilver Member Posts: 2,063
    JellyBean said:
    Haha! Would love to post that on m FB feed. Suspect I would get unfriended by several ex-school friends who would fit this category (i.e. always posting bloody cat pics on their feeds),
    "And a man....a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
  • LL80LL80 USASilver Member Posts: 3,309
    Britguy68 said:
    JellyBean said:
    Haha! Would love to post that on m FB feed. Suspect I would get unfriended by several ex-school friends who would fit this category (i.e. always posting bloody cat pics on their feeds),
    Meh, I saw it on facebook before I saw it here, posted by a single friend of mine who is a few years older than me and I just thought it was funny, in spite of my fears that it could be my future. 
    Britguy68Purple
  • LL80LL80 USASilver Member Posts: 3,309
    steu2817 said:
    LL80 said:
    Meh, I saw it on facebook before I saw it here, posted by a single friend of mine who is a few years older than me and I just thought it was funny, in spite of my fears that it could be my future. 
    Only if you want it to.
    The single guys still don't seem to want to help me out so it won't be.
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Britguy68 said:

JellyBean said:

I would de-friend them too. Who wants bloody cats on their Facebook feed?

Oh. Never mind.

"Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    AlphaBelleSmashmasterPurple
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046
    Britguy68 said:
    Mr_Brown said:
    Memory stick!

Well strictly speaking a penis is just a delivery mechanism. From a pure evolutionary viewpoint a man is just life support for a sperm delivery mechanism. Who says I can't do dirty talk.

Actually the shape of the human penis thrusting in and out acts as a suction pump to suck out any other recently deposited semen in the vaginal tract.

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

• RapunzelRapunzel Very High TowerSilver Member Posts: 1,503
    edited May 2013

When the going gets tough apply lipstick.

The universe doesn't give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions. ~ Steve Maraboli

spanky[Deleted User]Smashmaster