Role Playing Dates

RedPillJunkyRedPillJunky PittsburghSilver Member Posts: 80
I guess this should go here...

I've been thinking of ways to spice up the old "date night."  One of the ideas I came up with involves role playing scenarios/games.  This is different from the usual bedroom role-playing in that you're in the role for the entire date/period leading up to the date.  If someone "breaks character" there will be an appropriate punishment.  Here are a few I thought of:

1. Blind Date - This one is kind of obvious.  We both make up a backstory (where we are single).  I disappear from home for the day (I would make arrangements for my daughter as well) and we meet at a night spot for our first date.  This may or may not result in sex.  Depends how well it goes.  It would be interesting to carry it over to additional dates too.
  2. Weary Traveler Rendezvous/Bar Pickup - I'm traveling for business (or out with the guys, pretty similar either way).  She's out with the girls.  My job is to pick her up and bring her back to my hotel room.  Backstory can be completely fictional or somewhat truth-based.  This would be tough to pull off because her friends would have to be in on it (even tougher if mine were involved).  Might be too weird for them as they are all pretty straight-laced and uptight.
  3. The Affair - This one is more involved.  Basically we both create alternate versions of ourselves that are looking for an affair.  The initial contact can come from facebook via PM (I would use a dummy account; she would use her real one) or from a dating site (maybe dangerous but I don't think so).  We develop an EA which escalates to a PA, with each other.  This can last as long as either of us want it to.

Has anyone ever done anything like this?  Any good ideas/scenarios/tips/comments?  I have not broached this subject with my wife, but I think she would at least be up for the first one.  If we can pull that one off, more could follow.

Comments

• ChimpyChimpy Member Posts: 2,559
    Has she got enough imagination to actually pull it off? MrsC couldn't invent a back story about herself. Some people just can't put on an "act" and if shes in that category this could fall very very flat. On the other hand if she can then it has the potential to run and run and...
  • RedPillJunkyRedPillJunky PittsburghSilver Member Posts: 80
    I don't know if she can, but I know she'd try.
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasGold Women Posts: 10,632
    I've been thinking of the affair role play... I think it'd be kinda fun. It might be hard to pull off with a partner for whom infidelity is a trigger.

[Deleted User]Angeline
  • RedPillJunkyRedPillJunky PittsburghSilver Member Posts: 80
    @spanky

Those are good ideas.  Never thought of a grocery store.

@RedPillWifey

Yeah I don't know if she would go for it for that reason.  I cheated once, in 2007 before we were married.  It was a one-night drunken thing when I had been in China and Korea on business for over a month, but still.  In this case she would be herself and I would be the "other man," so she'd be the one actually having the "affair."
  • RedRed Southeast USSilver Member Posts: 445
    I think it could be really fun and mentioned it a couple of times but he never bit. I'm not sure if he feel self unconscious or if he feels it somehow indicates I'm not happy with him or wish I were with someone else. I wouldn't want to do the affair scenario though, it's just too loaded.  The others sound good though. 

• markmark new yorkMember Posts: 127
    We did a role play take off of the movie "True Lies."  It made for some fun and a hot night with a good pounding.  
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    Mods. Please close
    this thread.  It has very little relevance. 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Not your call. Just let it die.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
  • MongrelMongrel Pennsylvania, USASilver Member Posts: 1,869
    I think this is a worthy topic. It just hasn't gotten legs.

I'd love to role play but then I'm a creative thinker, writer and movie buff. Mrs M has no acting talent whatsoever and falls into giggling anytime she does anything remotely like this which kills the fantasy.

I'm envious of couples who can pull this off.
    "If you're not happy with your life, you've got to identify why, and do something about it." -- Mandrill
    "Treating her like a princess didn't make me a prince, it made me a servant."
    Link to triage questions:  http://marriedmansexlife.com/triage-your-relationship-and-the-911-er-category/

SignorePillolaRossa
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    @Mongrel

Have you tried new lingerie. And having her pick a "name "  for her self.  Then build slowly from there.

Much like moving her into position...you  Guide her into what you want. One step at a time.....etc 
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Mongrel said:
    I think this is a worthy topic. It just hasn't gotten legs.

I'd love to role play but then I'm a creative thinker, writer and movie buff. Mrs M has no acting talent whatsoever and falls into giggling anytime she does anything remotely like this which kills the fantasy.

I'm envious of couples who can pull this off.
    I'm leaning towards the giggling being a feature, not a bug. Being disapproving of her feeling self conscious isn't going to help.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    ScarletSaigoTakamoriKatt
  • Husband3point0Husband3point0 Gold Men Posts: 3,294
    @Mongrel -- you need to surf the waves, not fight them. "Yes and..." the giggles and incorporate them into the scene: 

"I know. I'm nervous too on these first dates."

"I agree. This waitress is such an airhead. You'd think she could get 'water' right at least."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that dude's toupee. I mean, why not just embrace the bald at that point? Isn't bald sexy these days? What's up with that?"
    SaigoTakamori
  • Pen_and_SwordPen_and_Sword USASilver Member Posts: 469
    @Mongrel - or maybe pick her a character that would normally giggle a lot. Were you together in high school? If not, maybe give some variation on cute-nervous-girl-meets-guy a try.

My wife tends to get stressed by feeling she needs to "perform" within any set parameters, despite liking to show off for me. Not sexy! Fortunately, role play isn't terribly high on my list of preferences.
    "James Bond doesn't have bad days."  - Tennee
    "The goal is to turn women on, NOT sex. If you become good at turning women on, sex can be assumed." - Tanooki
    Triage: http://marriedmansexlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/13564/so-this-is-me
    M.A.P. - http://marriedmansexlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/13574/pen-and-swords-map