Unhealthy, or is it just me?

So I am cruising around online and I come across this on the CH Twitter feed... The one on the left does not look bad, but it is hard to get a good estimate from such a small picture and a bad angle. I will reserve judgement on it until better data exists. Absolutely no ambivalence regaring the dummy on the right, though. What were they thinking? That shape does not look healthy, and certainly does not look sexy.

So let me hear opinions. Am I out of order, or are you in agreement? Is the dummy ridiculous, or is it just me?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hipster_HickHipster_Hick A little of this, a little of that. I get aroundSilver Member Posts: 447
    The lighting is deceptive, but I'm having a hard time agreeing with you.  She seems wider-hipped, but still has a nice hourglassy shape and doesn't look overly fat.  Maybe a preference difference?
    -----------------
    No, I don't go cow-tipping.  It's too mainstream...
    TheShadowedKnightDanGNatalie_LorinJoanna
  • spankyspanky Flying around Silver Member Posts: 2,267
    Left yes, right not so much for me.  MMMV ;)
    TheShadowedKnight
  • TheShadowedKnightTheShadowedKnight Member Posts: 214

@Hipster_Hick, I see what you mean about the lighting, but still, not for me, I dare say.

@spanky, Agreed. MMMV? Translation?

MY Mileage May Vary , ie sometimes it works out like that, other times not so much
    TheShadowedKnight
    Both look healthy, no question. I approached it from my preferred body type
    TheShadowedKnightDanG
  • TheShadowedKnightTheShadowedKnight Member Posts: 214
    I must have a preference for thinner women, I guess. I deal with athletic women on a regular basis, and that also skews my sample group. It might also be a bit of what @_io mentioned, and the difference between the mannequins you usually see and this one could be throwing off my perception. I admit it is a poor picture to make judgements off of.
  • missymomof3missymomof3 Member Posts: 318
    it is nice to know that men dont want rail thin women and that a variety of sizes is ok. screw you Cosmo
    DanGTheShadowedKnight
  • CelesteCeleste Member Posts: 18
    In the USA in these modern days, any women who look like these two who are over 25 are doing quite well relative to the population.  Put some flattering clothes on either of them, and they'd be some of the smallest women in my current workplace here in the Midwest.
    Serendipitypastorgeek[Deleted User]
  • BrickBrick Member Posts: 749
    The one on the left is definitely my type. At first when I briefly looked at the one on right, I thought she was fat. But when I went back to really study the pics, I realized that since she was next to the thin one, by contrast, she looked big. When a looked at her alone, she has abs, nice shape, wide hips. Im guessing she's a size 8. Prob pretty close shape to my wife. If they had put her pic alone...much less critique than being next to that thin size 2

**************************************************************************************************************

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -Einstein 

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.  I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me." -Al Capone
  • BrickBrick Member Posts: 749
    Celeste said:
    In the USA in these modern days, any women who look like these two who are over 25 are doing quite well relative to the population.  Put some flattering clothes on either of them, and they'd be some of the smallest women in my current workplace here in the Midwest.
     I agree. Now why would you want to put clothes on them? :)

**************************************************************************************************************

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -Einstein 

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.  I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me." -Al Capone
  • Matt266Matt266 Member Posts: 399
    Is the one on the right having regular kinky sex with me?  If so she looks awesome.
  • Raspberry_roseRaspberry_rose USASilver Member Posts: 994

it is nice to know that men dont want rail thin women and that a variety of sizes is ok. screw you Cosmo

Why would I want to screw Cosmo? Have you SEEN their sex advice? @-)
    Eightbit