Do you all like dirty talk?

Britguy68Britguy68 CanadaSilver Member Posts: 2,063
Trying to introduce this during sex, feels really alien and slightly ridiculous to be honest, need lots of practise.

Do all F.O's like this? My wife told me to shhssss once as I was breaking her concentration, but then I did only start talkign dirty when she was getting close.

Thoughts?
"And a man....a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."

Comments

• ScarletScarlet Category Moderator** Posts: 7,542
    I do like it, but it makes me blush furiously (the nickname "Scarlet" was not after Ms. O'Hara).  I find it terribly embarrassing yet terribly fun. 
    Speak your truth. 
    BetaGeekFleurshibari
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasGold Women Posts: 10,632
    edited April 2013
    I don't really like it. I've gotten used to it because he likes it. Both talking and listening.

Even so, I could still do without it.

Pirouette
  • RainRain Member Posts: 49
    I agree with Ms_Fit.
    Rapunzel
  • neenneen Member Posts: 3,390
    My H does this......I guess I like it. ;;)
    nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart
  • RJacRJac Member Posts: 102
    Well, it is preferable to dead silence. At least then I know he's enjoying it. Sometimes the silence is so deafening, I would love for him to blurt out something truly shocking. ;))
    RapunzelPurpleMaterStellie
  • SerendipitySerendipity Member Posts: 358
    I like it. DH does mostly the "I want to be inside of you" type of talk, but I'm waiting for him to pull out the "Suck my.." type talk too.

I've amped up my dirty talk a bit to see if it gives him confidence to do the same.
    Rapunzel
  • FlyingDutchmanFlyingDutchman CaliforniaSilver Member Posts: 602

My wife rarely orgasms without some dirty talk.  But, she "says" she doesn't like it.  Go figure...

Classic red-pill, what they say they like and what they respond to are not the same.

shanna_bananashibari
  • SavageSavage MidWest USASilver Member Posts: 336

Yes (to the OP's title question).

Wife likes to HEAR it...doesn't like to SAY it......bummer.

If you're comfortable....you're losing.
  • SerenitySerenity Senior Moderator** Posts: 11,358
    Okay, after reading @Blakfyre 's comment, I need to revise my answer.

*Mildly* dirty talk is hot, stronger dirty talk, no.

His first example would be on the way far end of the spectrum of what I'd be comfortable with, his second example would fall in my 'never' category.

We may need to define our terms here.

WinterScarletjklmHISgirl
  • HopeAndHardWorkHopeAndHardWork USASilver Member Posts: 577
    I like it. DH does mostly the "I want to be inside of you" type of talk, but I'm waiting for him to pull out the "Suck my.." type talk too.

I've amped up my dirty talk a bit to see if it gives him confidence to do the same.
    This is where we are, also.  Although, he's saying the "I want to come inside you, NOW" and I'm still trying to come up with something to say that doesn't make me feel stupid.
    "Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography."   -Robert Byrne
    "There are no ugly women, only lazy ones"  -Helena Rubenstein
    "Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got."   -Sophia Loren
  • JaneJane Member Posts: 978
    LOVE to hear it, hate to say it.  I've been with a no noise guy in the past - that would be the worst option.
    [Deleted User]
  • FleurFleur Joining the witless protection programMember Posts: 668
    Scarlet said:
    I do like it, but it makes me blush furiously (the nickname "Scarlet" was not after Ms. O'Hara).  I find it terribly embarrassing yet terribly fun. 
    I'm with @Scarlet on this one.  BF likes to do it and it makes me super embarrassed and yet kinda hot too.  I can barely talk about my body parts lol.

Scarlet
  • Britguy68Britguy68 CanadaSilver Member Posts: 2,063
    Well from everything I've read guy's are supposed to start kinda soft on the dirty talk at the start, and then as their woman gets closer to finishing, ramp it up to more dirty, and then at the climax pretty much get as dirty as you want and woman love it. 

It's hard though, trying to give a running commentary on what's happening.

I've read a lot of David Shade's stuff, who's entire philosophy is around sex being in a woman's mind, which you have to lead with dirty talk to really get her going.
    "And a man....a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
  • fredlessfredless Silver Member Posts: 2,842
    When my wife's 'wound up,' she's really into it.  When she's not, not so much.  I do it when I feel like it because I like it.
    Smashmasterlilac