Do you all like dirty talk?

Comments

• Alice_FayeAlice_Faye Member Posts: 116
    I like to hear it and say it, but all women are different.
  • romanceauthorromanceauthor COSilver Member Posts: 441
    If I'm really, really, really in the mood, and probably a little bit drunk, I don't mind some mild dirty talk. When I'm sober and not jump-his-bones horny? Does nothing for me. If I'm focused on something else? Drier than the sahara. I don't mind talking dirty because it does turn him on but it's strictly for him without the above mentioned conditions. 
    I'll try anything twice . . . 
    'Tis not love's going hurts my days, But that it went in little ways." - Edna St. Vincent Millay
    lilac
  • SmashmasterSmashmaster Tera IncognitaSilver Member Posts: 809
    I'll ramp it up as the fire gets hotter.

Certain words are a no go, which is fine, I don't like them either.  My imagination, I'm finding, is a fair bit tamer then her parameters when she gets really turned on, so I'm free to say whatever I want and it works great.

"Ultimately the captain sets the tone of the relationship." -Athol Kay

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." -Albert Einstein

"Momma said that the Forrest part was to remind me that sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense." -Forrest Gump

• KathrynthegreatKathrynthegreat TeamAmazonWarriorPrincessMember Posts: 3,770
    Can't say as I've ever been with anyone who did much talking.  I am also not a big talker.  
  • OrchidOrchid Member Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    I like it to a certain level...and I do it to him. The worst "name" he has called me is "bitch" during his letting me know what he wants - and I am fine with that - I wouldn't like to be called anything more such as "slut" etc..... Meanwhile I have called him every name going in the bedroom :\"> :D
  • SomeDudeSomeDude Silver Member Posts: 833
    That reminds me. My wife has also taken to calling me a bastard and punching me, quite hard, after she recovers from cumming. Maybe that's a sign she wants it rougher. Next time we're doing it doggy style, I'll see how hard I can ramp up the ass slapping :D
    AngelineSmashmaster
  • thisisjenthisisjen Silver Member Posts: 1,164
    "See that cock? You love that cock, it's the biggest cock you've ever seen. I'm going to fuck your mouth with that cock" ..................................... That kind of thing would make me feel like someone's dog. ---------------------------------- But I do love hearing that he is enjoying himself, and enjoying me.

ScarletSerendipity
  • BlakfyreBlakfyre Member Posts: 199
    Simplest dirty talk - and the most acceptable for the most amount of people - "I love it when you..."  "Oh, yes, do xxxx more."  "That feels so good."

@thisisjen I bet if you were really wound up, you would probably think it was funny, especially if it was said playfully.  The dirty talk almost always has to be playful, the levity takes a good portion of the shame/embarassment out of it.
    Angeline
  • allenaddingalphaallenaddingalpha Silver Member Posts: 135
    @shana_banana, I don't think you are really that different. From my experience women say they don't like things, but that all changes when they get really hot or are really attracted. I think many (not all) who say they don't like it would totally get into it in the moment when they are really turned on and then the next morning would say they are not into it.
    AngelineLiquidSoundBritguy68
  • LouiseLouise EnglandSilver Member Posts: 1,622
    talk about sex doesn't do anything for me, but I always perk up if he mentions spanking.
    John3AngelinePirouetteshibarinimmerla
  • TK421TK421 Silver Member Posts: 1,108
    My wife busts out the dirty talk every now and then and I fucking love it.
    [Deleted User]Froggy
  • Britguy68Britguy68 CanadaSilver Member Posts: 2,063
    fredless said:
    My wife would laugh if I called her 'wench.'  She's not good at dirty talk so I keep directing her.

me:  "Tell me that pussy belongs to me."
    wife:  "This pussy belong to you."

me:  "Tell me your my dirty little slut.
    wife:  "I'm your dirty little slut.

She repeats them back with enthusiasm.  She usually feels uncomfortable initiating dirty talk but she seems to get into it when I am telling her what to say.
    I need to try this. My wife is pretty silent during sex...and she'd laugh if I called her a wench.

Generally the closer she is to an 'O' the dirtier the language gets, she loves it. I won't call her a slut when I'm just starting out. But at climax she's getting called all sorts of things...including dirty little slut.....she isn't complaining...;-)
    "And a man....a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
    AngelineWinter[Deleted User]
  • growingafamilygrowingafamily chicagoSilver Member Posts: 1,841
    edited October 2013
    Huh. I was gonna say no, but the I read through the comments first, and apparently all the stuff we've been only jokingly referring to as "talking dirty" because we assumed real talking dirty was dirtier.. actually IS talking dirty. OK then. 

Like many others, there are terms that are off limits. Not into name calling. Several slang terms are just off-limits because they seem juvenile and I'm not having sex with a 14 year old boy so I better never hear words like cock or cum. (as a side note, the Latin language nerd in me pronounces it like it would be used in Et cum spiritu tuo. I'll never see it any other way.)

The real question is... who else likes a lengthy and scientific play-by-play? No one? Don't tell me I'm the only one that gets this during sex! (He claims it helps distract him so he can last longer.) 

All that said, I only talk dirty in written communication. Verbally I can't get it out and, um, can't really get a word in edgewise anyway.
    Angelineshibari
  • jklmjklm Silver Member Posts: 1,574
    edited October 2013
    Obviously, if your wife likes stronger language, go for it. I'm offering a compromise position for those who don't :-)

ETA: And yes, wench is a little funny, and if a man were trying to use it as though it weren't, I might laugh at him. But who would, except a time-traveling pirate?

---
    Big muscles and confident leadership turn the relationship. And leadership is NOT trying to figure out what she wants and doin that. -farmertan
    Angeline
  • picardpicard Silver Member Posts: 1,848
    I say whatever is on my mind, but only a couple of things per event, no running commentary, or I make my FO repeat stuff, similar to @fredless.

A lot of the time we end up rolling about laughing whenever one of us says something in the wrong tone or at an awkward time, e.g.. trying to be sexy and dirty but squeaking the words due to being mid O.

AngelinejklmKillaHertzPhoenixDown