Do you all like dirty talk?

124»

Comments

• OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    My wife is horrible at it, and doesn't even try. She's done it like once or twice. I do plenty of sexy talk. Sometimes it goes good, and other times it just goes flat. Also, one thing I notice is I can't get her to ever give dirty/sexy talk outside of the bedroom.

Me? I do it a ton. I'm always telling her stuff outside the bedroom, but she seems to be really uncomfortable doing it outside the bedroom herself.

oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
  • Moon_GirlMoon_Girl FLSilver Member Posts: 117
    Personally, I find the dirty talk objectible in general.  I've been with filthy dirty talkers and pg dirty talkers in my single days.  Neither turned me on and in fact always turned me off.

My husband never did this and I so appreciated it.  Since he has started the program, he has started experimenting with dirty talk, phrases and heavier sexting.  I've tried to subtly tell him that I do not care for it but now I am stuck with the dilemma of how to make him stop with upsetting him or stifling his budding creativity.

But I really hate the dirty talk.

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward." Soren Keirkgaard

redheaded_womanUnBetaMe
  • KathrynthegreatKathrynthegreat TeamAmazonWarriorPrincessMember Posts: 3,770
    @Moon_Girl how attracted would you say you are to your husband on a 1-10 scale? How badly do you want sex with him in general?
    [Deleted User]
    @Kathrynthegreat : I would say that his sex drive is definitely higher than mine.  I would say my attraction to him is around an 8 but I'm not always in the mood for sex.  Once things get initiated though, I'm usually good to go.  So as for how badly I want to have sex with him in general...well, I don't want to have sex with anyone else.  It's just not the first thing on my mind.  I know it's always on his mind though.  

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward." Soren Keirkgaard

newredpillrecruitredheaded_woman
  • TrinTrin U.SMember Posts: 50
    I love it.
    Be the change
    @simplegirl : Well, I've never really thought about it really but I would say that I do try to hold myself to a high ethical/moral code more often than not.  So, I guess that would make me a good girl?

• Frank_LondonFrank_London in transitSilver Member Posts: 1,853
    Moon_Girl said:
    My husband never did this and I so appreciated it.  Since he has started the program, he has started experimenting with dirty talk, phrases and heavier sexting.  I've tried to subtly tell him that I do not care for it but now I am stuck with the dilemma of how to make him stop with upsetting him or stifling his budding creativity.

But I really hate the dirty talk.
    Just tell him. But not during or near sex. Explain that you are really happy with how things are going in bed, but there's just one thing that you always liked about him that you don't want him to change....
    Moon_Girl
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

Loud And Clear.   LOL.  See this is the stuff that confuses a newbie  like me. 

"push the boundries"  however "respect the Hard No"  I thought this was a matter of attraction and good girl.

She admits to the good girl methodolgy. I got to be honest here.  I am at a loss a bit.

But for now we will shelve it.

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Moon_Girl
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

shelf  -2sp   

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Moon_Girl
  • Frank_LondonFrank_London in transitSilver Member Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2013
    I think it's just an example of stuff that couples figure out as they go along. Experimenting is all part of it and trying new things is good, even if it turns out not to work for you.

There's an Athol post somewhere where he says that about 30 percent of the things they try in bed works for them.
    Moon_GirlMonkeys_Uncle
  • redheaded_womanredheaded_woman USASilver Member Posts: 4,739
    I get so mindless I couldn't tell you what I say. I may have come up with the plans to world peace for all I know.

But yes @shibari, we generally love knowing you guys like it. If I'm getting good feedback, I'm happy as a pig in shit (I think that's a Davebowman quote??)

@moon_girl maybe that would more your speed than "dirty talk"....just descriptive feedback?
    "Fuck yesterday, make tomorrow awesome." - Tennee
    shibariCallmeCat
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    I never really said much in the bedroom until recently. My husband bought me alot of toys and we had never used any before and we have been married a long time. Needless to say I have alot more O and tend to get more verbal and I am not really trying it just seems to come out. And for some odd reason I tend to yell Shit when when I am having a really intense O and alot of times he will say come on baby when I am close and I lover that so I will kindly reply and say fuck me hard! I never use the F word outside of the bedroom.I do think I would lI've him talking about my body parts
    TenneeSignorePillolaRossa
  • beribbonedberibboned caMember Posts: 359
    My husband is a beautiful talker and I love hearing talk. I don't talk much during sex and don't wish to. Sometimes I answer him but not when I'm close to orgasm or orgasming. I love hearing his commands, kneel, come here, suck, show me that ass , feet on the floor, don't you come yet, come for me baby. I love hearing what he plans to do and what he might do or maybe this instead. I love hearing sweet names for me: baby, Angel, sweet girl, kitten, good girl, bratty girl, little slut , hungry slut , silly slut . I do not like whore or anything that implies he doesn't love me so my husband doesn't talk like that. 
    SignorePillolaRossaHISgirlKen220
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @beribboned Wow sounds like your hubby does a wonderful job and I love all the cute names he calls you. 
  • beribbonedberibboned caMember Posts: 359
    Thank you @CallmeCat . Yes, he's very sweet to me.