Compendium of Loyalty Tests

2»

Comments

• EinManEinMan Silver Member Posts: 638
    What's wrong with peeing sitting down, or are you not yet in middle age? It's easier to empty the bladder and not have to pee 10 minutes late:)  Also, you can play with your phone and your colon may decide to take advantage of the time,
    Kheldardewy[Deleted User]myce
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

Lest we forget..Reasonable request  Reasonable Tone...  

Hajime!!  (begin/start, for the round eye)  (here I go again having to explain my jokes.... lol)

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
  • ZoroasterZoroaster Silver Member Posts: 735
    Naku said:

What's wrong with peeing sitting down, or are you not yet in middle age? It's easier to empty the bladder and not have to pee 10 minutes late:)  Also, you can play with your phone and your colon may decide to take advantage of the time,

Never thought of it that way before. Of course, much depends on how much of a hurry I'm in. And what kinds of facilities are available.
  • SnoopySnoopy NorthwestSilver Member Posts: 103

I have a thought. Athol talks about shared tasks on the blog.  If a wife makes a request that results in the likelihood of spending some time together on a shared task is that an indication of a loyalty test? 

I will give a silly but real example.

My wife sometimes asks me to help her dry her hair. This looks like an emasculating fitness test. I'm not a hair stylist.   However, when I do it, I mostly flirt and talk with her.  So this appears to result in the quality time that Athol describes. 

myce
  • dalefdalef Silver Member Posts: 1,963

Gave some more thought to the jealousy ploy. Several women gave me the ploy when I was dating. I always played it cool, with great OI (actually, I gave up, hoped they might come back if he dumped them; but since that was just like my mother treated me, I had no trouble acting unbothered.)

IT DID NOT WORK!

You need to shut it down immediately! (In one case, she was flirting with other men on dates with me and it was obvious she was trying to make the man she loved jealous, however, she had convinced me that another man in the dance club was that man. The caller's wife even told me to get my GF away from her husband, not that I considered the woman I was out on a date with my GF.) She was just one of at least 5 women who played that game with me (a couple of others may have.)

Of course, if she realy is trying to pick up other men in front of you, I'd say that is even more outrageous than having an PA behind your back.

• redheaded_womanredheaded_woman USASilver Member Posts: 4,739
    @snoopy I'm curious if touch is her love language?

I think helping her dry her hair could be totally erotic.

Have you read any of the erotic romance? There's a lot of hair brushing / drying etc from the really dominant men.
    "Fuck yesterday, make tomorrow awesome." - Tennee
    SnoopyOlddogmyce
  • SnoopySnoopy NorthwestSilver Member Posts: 103

@ redheaded_woman    Actually I think her love languages are acts of service and quality time. Mine is touch.  So I think everything is covered. 

Thanks, for the insight regarding the hair brushing and romance literature, that gives me some ideas.

redheaded_woman
  • redheaded_womanredheaded_woman USASilver Member Posts: 4,739
    confession -

was running very late getting home last night.  Hub and kids had eaten out.  I didn't want to stop again.  Called home and asked husband if he could put me on some water to boil so I could cook noodles when I got home.

As soon as I pulled into the garage it dawned on me:

"Son of a friggin' bitch. You just gave him some kind of TESSSSTTT!!!!  Dumbass."

So I thanked him profusely as I put my noodles in boiling water.

O:-)
    "Fuck yesterday, make tomorrow awesome." - Tennee
  • KheldarKheldar IndianaSilver Member Posts: 1,565

As far as the purse thing goes, a man carrying a woman's purse is as emasculating as him wearing an article of woman's clothing.

I can think of two ways he can deal with it: 1) adopt body language that treats the purse like toxic waste :-&  or he can open it and check out the contents.

I used to hold babies and purses in much the same way. Toxic waste isn't too far off the mark. Since having kids of my own, I'm a kick ass baby carrier. (Though, it's still fun to carry the small ones like a football.) Purses remain toxic waste.
  • Britguy68Britguy68 CanadaSilver Member Posts: 2,063
    That was a reasonable request as he was home and you were out @redheaded_woman. :-). If you'd asked while you were both watching tv then that would have been a fitness test.
    "And a man....a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
    redheaded_womannot_again
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

@redheaded_woman

As @maverick ; said

Reasonable Request in Reasonable Tone is fine.  Captain and FO have to work together

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    redheaded_woman
  • BuckbypjBuckbypj AustraliaSilver Member Posts: 35
    confession -

was running very late getting home last night.  Hub and kids had eaten out.  I didn't want to stop again.  Called home and asked husband if he could put me on some water to boil so I could cook noodles when I got home.

As soon as I pulled into the garage it dawned on me:

"Son of a friggin' bitch. You just gave him some kind of TESSSSTTT!!!!  Dumbass."

So I thanked him profusely as I put my noodles in boiling water.

O:-)
    I wouldn't have thought it a test, just a reasonable request.
    Everything it not a test, it's more to do with seeing the whole picture.
    What you asked was just team work, you're cooking and need real help to get dinner ready on time
    B) It's like watching Drunk Monkeys trying to Hump a Football.
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    @Buckbypj you've revived a thread that has been dead for months, and replied to a poster who hasn't been active since May of last year.
    You can see this by clicking on the name and seeing their profile.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net