How to make a comeback from a Captain fail?

2»

Comments

• gusgus Member Posts: 79
    I guess I had fortune on my side. Because it was my birthday, she did an excellent steak meal, picked a great wine, cooked an amazing desert (and two versions of it just to see which is better) plus a cheese board (for the first time in our entire relationship). In fact, this is the first time she's done a meal like this wearing a super-sexy dress and candles in our relationship, certainly the last few years. 

Oh, and the sex was amazing. She made a point to remind me this morning ;)

Fortunately I have a lot of friends coming out for a meal tonight so I should come across as AMOG among them, and then she's treating me to a full day of events tomorrow... I don't want her to lead everything because I should be captain, but I guess it will be fun to go along for the ride this time. Thoughts on that?
    [Deleted User]
  • gusgus Member Posts: 79
    When shes working hard to give you a good time, smile a lot. Act like you're on top of the world because you are. :)
    Good point, but what about acting aloof? When should I do one or the other! Today I'm working in the kitchen while she bakes ANOTHER cake behind me, and keeps trying to talk (which I take as a shit test because I'm genuinely busy working, though I'm not mean and don't totally ignore her). We have a bit of fun but I don't seek attention from her. Should I be more real with myself? I'm feeling very loved up again, but as @athol_kay says in my 911 thread, my head is buried in the sand right now. 
  • NotelracNotelrac Member Posts: 3,517
    she hadn't actually done anything wrong
    Yes, she did. 

She had a covert "rape contract."  Someone recently posted a comedian monologue about how absurd it was that his date expected him to force her after she had refused consent.

DaveBowman
  • picardpicard Silver Member Posts: 1,848
    Notelrac said:
    she hadn't actually done anything wrong
    Yes, she did. 

She had a covert "rape contract."  Someone recently posted a comedian monologue about how absurd it was that his date expected him to force her after she had refused consent.
    Nah, there was an overt contract here, we have a safe word which is our hard no and she uses it on occasion. I just got butthurt because I didn't want to play that game that night. Soft no's are easy to deal with for me because of this overt contract. I handled it badly.

I agree the comedian example is absurd, but it doesn't apply here.