Met A Woman Who Went From A SR of 3 to At Least 8

Johnny_UtahJohnny_Utah Member Posts: 171
I was traveling on business recently and struck up a conversation with a woman in my aisle on the plane. She was attractive. At least  SR of 8 as far as I was concerned. Although the point of the discussion for me was to improve my skills communicating with attractive women she revealed something that really motivated me because it really spoke to the power of the MAP, or in her case the FAP.

We were discussing fitness and nutrition, and she was telling me how she was going to quit her job in sales to be a full time fitness trainer and nutritionist. I used to be a fitness trainer myself so we had a very animated discussion on the topic. At one point in the conversation she leans in and tells me in a serious tone, "I want to show you how much this has changed me." She then proceeds to show me a before and after photo on her phone that was truly night and day. On the left side was a really dumpy looking overweight woman with flab everywhere and legs made of cottage cheese. On the right was a hard bodied goddess looking trim and fit with good muscle tone. Her face in particular looked completely different and there were no telltale signs of a lift or anything like that. 

It was an incredible transformation that this woman had worked hard on for about a year and has improved on for two years more. Post-transformation she was available to a whole new set of men who had no interest in her before and she is currently in a LTR. This inspired me because I found myself attracted to her but would never have been attracted sexually to the old her. It made me think in the context of my own MAP how far I can go if I put my mind to it. Because although I'm quite fit I often limit myself by thinking that there's only so far that I can go in my early 40s, now I know that I can go farther. 

Here's the key thing. She explained just how hard it was during that first year. She had to make lots of decisions about food,drink,exercise and her social life. The good ones were the difficult ones. She lost a set of partying friends who liked to drink and eat A LOT. As hard as that was she's glad to get the attention she believes she has earned as a now attractive woman. 

So wherever you're at in the process know these things. You can be so much more than you are now. If you feel unattractive you probably can be much more attractive than you are right now. And when you're much more attractive the dynamic with your wife, husband, GF, BF, random people, etc. WILL CHANGE which is what's needed because for the many folks here like me the status quo simply does not cut it. 

RapunzelPhoenixDownWinterAngelineRaspberry_rosethelittlemrsCMHPurpleNeanderthal2000DrumHornJellyBean

Comments