Best IOIs

DaveBowmanDaveBowman Member Posts: 5,823
Things feel a little "heavy" round here today so I thought I'd start a lighter thread.

What are your favorite Intentions of Interest?

I just had one of the chart toppers.

I'm in the gym today doing sets of 20 (yes freakin' 20 I rock) wide front pullups (my hardest).

To get me through it I'm looking down at a very cute girl to my right doing upright rows on a machine, maybe 8 feet away. I'm staring at her chest while I rip out the last 2-3 because... well if you've seen women do upright rows it's fucking awesome.

Last one, I look up into her eyes and see... she's doing the same thing to me. Staring at my arms (wearing a muscle shirt wife bought me) as I pound out these pullups... our eyes meet and we grunt and pound out one last rep together.

Was almost sexual. I dropped down, nodded to her and walked away.

We used each other to get a kick ass workout in... awesome. Glad I could oblige, ma'am.

Matt266Hipster_Hick[Deleted User]themacnutkleyauJellyBeanRapunzelWinterMariawishful_thinkingJustcalTK421JoannafreeboroPhoenixDownChanged_ManRaspberry_roseTimSim1971Neanderthal2000shibariHildaCornersLiquidSoundSouthPawUnibewsashaChakotay[Deleted User]John3KillaHertzEinManfitandfunMaterStellie[Deleted User]LolaTruman

Comments

• fredlessfredless Silver Member Posts: 2,842
    I like to get back from younger women...
    DaveBowmanNeanderthal2000
  • Matt266Matt266 Member Posts: 399
    Alright @davebowman, you're my hero, there, I said it.
    DaveBowman
  • wishful_thinkingwishful_thinking australiaGold Men Posts: 160
    To all those in the above posts, would you describe yourselves, or are you described by others as having above average / good looks? As much as I would love to believe that such scenarios could happen to me, I just cannot envisage experiencing anything like this. Ever.
  • garbanzogarbanzo Member Posts: 85
    @wishful_thinking, I bet that unless one is clearly unattractive, we all consider ourselves at least above average. As for me, I have always been overweight (lost 40# since starting the MAP) and thought I was fairly average looking until the last few years when a few things have happened to convince me otherwise; at a wedding weekend a few years ago where my wife was a bridesmaid she told me that one of the other bridesmaids (very attractive and stacked woman, solid 8) told her that she thought I was hot. And I recently came across a FB msg between my wife and her BFF where my wife commented that I was getting hotter than her and the BFF (legit 8.5-9) told her that I'd been hot for a while now. 

So you might be better looking than you think you are.
  • JesusMarimbaJesusMarimba Silver Member Posts: 1,282
    edited June 2013
    TK421 said:

Got a "Hey yoooouuuuu!" from a solid 30 year old 9 at work when I walked up to her desk to ask her a question. This was just days after reading the Hey You post on Heartiste, and was delivered in near sing-song style, almost exactly the way it was described below, complete with glimmering body language. I almost told her to meet me in the broom closet in 5 minutes.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/hey-you/

There really is something predictably revealing about “hey you” when a girl uses it. As with Newly Aloof’s observation, I’ve yet to meet a girl who dropped the “hey you” greeting on me who didn’t eventually show keen interest in becoming an intimate partner in grime. It’s especially revealing when you hear a girl say “hey you” rather than reading it in text. Typically, she will sing-song the phrase…

hey yoooooo …like a vocal fry on steroids. And perhaps accentuate her delivery with a cute hunched shoulder, upturned head, full body mini-hop, eyes glimmering like C-beams. It’s as if the two words “hey” and “you”, melodically concatenated for synergistic effect, are the symptomatic verbal goosebumps of the warm chill caused by her engorging labia.

I uh... huh. My wife's twin says this to me all of the time. Now I'm interested in finding out if she says it to everyone.

In fact, when I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought of her. She gives out way more IOIs than my wife. 

And no, I don't think she's indicating DTF. I actually view the IOIs as a barometer for how my wife views me. If she's pissed, my SIL regards me more coldly and formally. Social proof and all that...
    PhoenixDownRaspberry_roseNeanderthal2000
  • wishful_thinkingwishful_thinking australiaGold Men Posts: 160
    garbanzo said:
    @wishful_thinking, I bet that unless one is clearly unattractive, we all consider ourselves at least above average. As for me, I have always been overweight (lost 40# since starting the MAP) and thought I was fairly average looking until the last few years when a few things have happened to convince me otherwise; at a wedding weekend a few years ago where my wife was a bridesmaid she told me that one of the other bridesmaids (very attractive and stacked woman, solid 8) told her that she thought I was hot. And I recently came across a FB msg between my wife and her BFF where my wife commented that I was getting hotter than her and the BFF (legit 8.5-9) told her that I'd been hot for a while now. 

So you might be better looking than you think you are.

How do we know what is clearly unattractive though? Is it based on how we judge ourselves or how others judge us? I will admit to having a fair few unpleasantries thrown my way over the years. Strangely enough is that the vast majority were from other guys, with the only one I can remember from a girl was in my school days.

I've been MAPing now for over a year. Although weight wasn't an issue, I've since added muscle, increased my confidence, added alpha to what was total beta,and have always taken pride in dressing and looking the best I can whenever I go anywhere. The stumbling block is lack of IOI's with or without my wife's presence. Consequently my SR stays as it is. I've read countless websites about eye contact and have tried and tried to initiate this with passing women of varying SR but I get fuck all back. Just don't know how to get past this at all. I may be wrong but aren't true IOI's given spontaneously rather than say after flirting or initating a conversation?

@DarKeyes -  I reckon that most of the above IOI's were given spontaneously and were driven by looks, especially the one given to @challenger.

missesnesbit
  • DaveBowmanDaveBowman Member Posts: 5,823
    Not a shit test, a loyalty test. But you handled it fine.

[Deleted User]Neanderthal2000Matt266