Best IOIs

Comments

• wishful_thinkingwishful_thinking australiaGold Men Posts: 160
    Chief_TC said:
    @wishful_thinking
    I think it also has a lot to do with your environment, do you come in contact with many women on a day to day basis? I know I don't. I  own a small shop and have three male employees so no workplace flirting for me. We also live in a very rural area, you can go out walking or whatever you want for hours and most likely not meet anyone. So IOI's are a little harder to come by for some than others.

As it happens, I worked at the same place since leaving school for the best part of 20 years. In that time, the only female employee was the boss' daughter, in the office. At the current workplace I've been at since, the only female employee has been the boss' wife. It's fair to say that 99% of my workmates have been male.
    However I live in a large city and pass hundreds of women over the course of a week. Unfortunately none of them are attracted enough to me to return eye contact or give IOI's.

@DaveBowman - while it's fair to say that your MAPing has increased your IOI's, I'm guessing that you had decent looks to start with. As such, your looks being the spark and the results of your MAPing being the fuel for IOI's.

Likewise I reckon that anyone receiving IOI's and claiming not to have above average looks is being slightly modest. I fail to see how the initial factor in getting IOI's is not down to looks, my own situation being a prime example.

• mook_zmook_z Gold Men Posts: 1,267
    edited June 2013
    Tbh, other than Arby's, I'm either oblivious or not getting the attention that y'all are. I get lots of "you've lost weight! " comments from all the old office ladies but nothing more except the one lady who says it at least once every two weeks. She's very observant.

I mostly get compliments on how easy I make it look when I have all three small kids with me. Awesome dad is awesome.
    "you ... are right." - DaddyOh
    JoannaSmashmaster
  • TK421TK421 Silver Member Posts: 1,108
    edited June 2013
    picard said:
    My sort of move is to stare at the body part I'm admiring, like I've always done, and when she catches me slowly move up and look her straight in the eye and give her a smile somewhere between a normal smile and amused mastery sort of look (while standing in a wide confident pose).

I do the opposite. Stare directly at her breasts, take in a good solid viewing, and when she catches you looking, just as she's about to give you a disgusted gasp, you look away and stare off into the distance. Just DON'T look them in the eye. It looks like you were daydraming the whole time. I've been doing this since I was about 17. Works like a charm.

Also works when you need to cheat at a test in high school or college. Look at your buddy's paper but NEVER look up at the teacher after. I've been in situations where I am blatantly looking at a neighbor's test and can see the prof watching me in the corner of my eye. The prof is just about to walk over and bust me for cheating but then I'd just raise or lower my eyes slightly to stare at the wall or the floor. Because if you look at your friend's paper and then look at the prof, you are busted. But play the "just daydreamin" card and you can stare all you want!! 

PurpleJoannaSmashmaster
  • picardpicard Silver Member Posts: 1,848
    TK421 said:
    picard said:
    My sort of move is to stare at the body part I'm admiring, like I've always done, and when she catches me slowly move up and look her straight in the eye and give her a smile somewhere between a normal smile and amused mastery sort of look (while standing in a wide confident pose).

I do the opposite. Stare directly at her breasts, take in a good solid viewing, and when she catches you looking, just as she's about to give you a disgusted gasp, you look away and stare off into the distance. Just DON'T look them in the eye. It looks like you were daydraming the whole time. I've been doing this since I was about 17. Works like a charm.

I don't want her to think I was daydreaming, I want her to say hello.

LokiDaveBowman
  • TK421TK421 Silver Member Posts: 1,108
    picard said:

I don't want her to think I was daydreaming, I want her to say hello.

Nah, I want to sneak a sneaky look at her boobs and do it up close.

Totally agree that you should own it, like when you're out in public. But since most of the hotties I encounter  in my life are at the workplace you need to keep those looks on the DL. And I'm fucking SURROUNDED by hotties. My company is known for it's hotties. Shit, I've even had non-work girlfriend who want to work for my company but have asked flat out, "Am I pretty enough to work there?" 

So yeah, I could own up to that shit, and be labelled a creeper and probably get dragged into HR. Or I can sit back and get paid to appreciate God's beauty. :)